VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

The Barking Dog Market

Just WOW. Having all these apps under a single App, working together is just great. Super easy to set up, great tutorials, support. Highly recommended.

OTIUM of Sweden

Great app, nice to have access to so many futures in one app. They also offer great support when stuck.

CHILEVENTAS.ONLINE

Es bastante fácil usar la aplicación. A pesar de ser principiante logro trabajar sin problemas. Recomiendo

Cali's Books

We use this app with cross-selling, upselling, and many more features. It's user friendly and the customer service is super fast and efficient. We highly recommend it so far!

your vegan comfort kitchen

This app is one of the best on Shopify, the features are very helpful to a small store focused on the essential growth during the first months of operations. But I'm writing this review because of the amazing customer service they offer! We're migrating our website off of Shopify to a more food service friendly platform. I didn't realize the reviews for the site were stored in the Vitals app. I messaged them right away, and they sent me a CSV with the reviews less than 10 minutes later. This app & developer are definitely 5 stars!

LEYIBEI

Their team is very good and the APP function is very powerful. Should be supported. I will always use it.。。。。。。。

www.rebelliousglamcosmetics

I love everything about this app and Michael from your team help me a lot he is Amazing thanks Mich

RAR3VISIONS

I love this app really has some great features that I think you will love even more than me. Go Check it out

Live Outdoor Fabulous

Works great! Offers a lot of features all in one. It really is a game changer and can help with conversions.

Alla Violetta Boutique

For sure the best app for Shopify. it doesnt seem...but in the end i removed any search app, i removed tabs, i removed anything Vitals can do...just cauz it does better anyway. i really hope soon they will add wishlist and re-stock alerts...cauz everything i found til now, slow our site soo much.
thank you to Reymond today for his patient and his great job.
Cheers guys