VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Artistro

We are very glad that we chose Vitals. Right now we are using 6 apps with them and they all work wonderfully helping us to attract more customers in the funnel. But what is more important is their excellent customer service. They answer promptly, very friendly and professionally. Especially want to say thanks to Filip and Zeus, these people are super helpful!

SGDIS Mall

Filip Andrei and his team delivers tip-top excellent and "faster than prompt" support. The level of support I received from them far exceeded my expectations! Please keep up the good work and you will keep your clients forever in this manner!

Shining-Gifts

Lots of useful features.
The customer support for this app is just out of this world... Any time of day they will answer.

Inglish For Kids

Amazing app, even better service. Incredible combination. I had a couple of different apps before doing reviews, bundles, etc. I switched to VITALS because it seemed more economical and I liked the idea of having all the apps integrated. I am so glad I made that decision. While separate apps might do things at a more detailed level - the VITALS app does a lot of things incredibly well, works really well together, and is quick to load. I am using a number of different functions from the app and getting great results and feedback from customers. What really stands out is their service. They provide 24/7 service and support. I have reached out to them so many times now and they are quick to respond and so willing to help. Recently, I had a tough issue that we were struggling to solve - there was a bunch of back and forth and we had to involve Shopify - but VITALS support stuck with it and were able to get to the root cause and fix it. Incredible support. Highly recommend it - there is lots of good reasons for why they have a solid 5 stars with almost 1300 reviews.

Coral blent

Vitals is really a very complete app that saves you a lot of time and provides you with everything you need to boost your store from different perspectives. Everything you need you find in Vitals.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Super app with tons of cool features, excellent customer support, highly recommended! Saves a lot of money too ;-)

Oidrac

Great app and great customer service. Vitals went out their way to clear up some old coding left behind by an old developer. Sites running well now! Thanks

The Wonder Camel

This app is just great! amazing features and amazing customer service - i would recommend everyone to use it for 100%.

Holo

Crazy good. Killed tons of apps for us, and the support is top notch. Quick fixes and small customizations are done super fast.

PL8HERO

No wonder why this app got so many 5 stars on reviews. Everything I wanted were in this app. Highly recommended to everyone. Now I cannot run my store without Vitals.