VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1061 - 1070 of 1943 reviews

Dragonfly Leotards

We have been trialing this app. The support team have been great to help us with any questions we have. The different apps within this app are very simple and easy to use. So far so good.

Lolo Mexico

It is an amazing app, it has many useful features you can implement for improving your store. I truly recommend it.

fitleggings

So i have almost everything in just one app, its really amazing. Customer support particularly the guy name "COSTIN" has been very friendly and guided me with the smallest details.

LemonChik

Excelent customer service!!! i am very happy with the app... The support is very eficiently!! the response quickly

wondercenter

this app is really great it's saving me lots of money plus they got really great support. they solve my queries in seconds

Fairy Positron

Amazing app! Customer service is incredibly fast and helpful and it is very clear that they are trying to improve constantly, they are working on new apps, they welcome feedback (and act on it!). (Unlike some other apps who also welcome feedback but just answer politely and then do nothing...) The product bundles & volume discounts are so easy to use and are perfectly integrated with their review system.

Not So Subtle Plushies

VITALs is an amazing app with tons of features all bundled together. Seriously, i thought it was too good to be true when I first found it and I've been slowly integrating and playing around with the many different tools they have to offer. What kept me coming back for more was their amazing support team! They are so quick to respond and help with any changes or issues you run into. Thank you Costin, Rey, Filip and Jed!
Yes, i've contacted them on several different occasions and they've always have gotten back to me and fixed my issue within an hour. 10/10 support, would definitely purchase again!

Viva Life Store

I recommend VITALS for sure!!!
Really great and fast support - very polite and friendly guys.
Wish all of you good luck.

Yon & Ole

Great App! It's exactly what I was looking for, what I had in my mind. For example the colorful wheel for discounts. This is simply fun and makes shopping an experience. It's the details that make the difference. And 'Vitals' is the perfect name for it!

fresh-air-attitude

Great experience with this app, very helpful !!!
The customer support team are efficient and very reactive