VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Razzori

This app is just everything you need and they are constantly improving and adding new features based on client's demand. The support team is also very responsive and they solve your issues within minutes. Even though if the modules in this app are not customizable according to your needs in the first place, the support team will solve it for you most of the time. If not, they surely note it down and forward it to their dev team. Special thanks to Rey, who accomplished all of my requests within some minutes.

Record Roots

I tried countless apps to have quantity break pricing on my store. I couldn't get them to work. I tried this one and received support from Zeus and Reymond @VITALS within 5 minutes. They resolved problems with the code on my site. I'm beyond impressed with their service! The app is functioning perfectly! Thanks so much.

Je Suis Yogi

This application is indispensable and the support is very powerful, really very good! Very fast and always pleasant

HiTechSella.com

You guys have a great app and a great support team
5* The trial is excellent and complete

ShayZen

Una atención al cliente de 10, amables i están disponibles en todo momento, han resuelto muchos de mis problemas.

VAP|LAB Alsace

Merci à Costin de VITALS pour sa réactivité énorme. Un gros soucis réglé en 5 minutes sur mon thème personnalisé. VITALS aide vraiment à développer votre boutique.

lavenirdujouet

Thanks to Costin from Vital Support who is very fast and efficient to solve the problem! 3 minutes and the problem was solved! This is not the case for all applications support ! Thanks again !

Sparkle Bright Products

Awesome, I love it. Gives a number of apps within one. Get it and install it - you will not regret it!

Semilac Shop

I have only one question, how can I give 6 starts!? Because 5 is not enough! Great app, or rather huge bulk of awesome apps for low price, and outstanding customer service. OUTSTANDING!

Moods of Ireland

Top-quality Customer Service and great app. The upsell bundles are already adding to my average order value. Can't wait to see all the new upgrades you're planning. Thanks!