Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Fantasy Walrus

This app is a true gem. Instead of spending on so many different apps, this is an all in 1 solution. A must-have.

LED Bonsai Store

Love it! Includes all of the features that I would generally use for my stores and it's handy to have everything bundled into a single app.

Cat Women

Cette application est géniale, la meilleure sur le marché car elle fait tout et donc remplace des dizaines d'applications à elle seule. Juste le prix au début nous fait hésiter mais ça se rentabilise vite dans la mesure ou elle nous fera économiser et gagner...Le service client est top et répond à une vitesse surprenante! Bravo et bonne chance pour la suite :)

Valldal

The SAV is super Helpfull ! this app gots everything ! l love it. l just wanted the currency converter, l ended up using 6 options !

E3 Consulting

This app is amazing and by far the best value on Shopify. I will not use all of the apps available especially the product reviews since it can't integrate with my loyalty app, speaking of which I wish they had, but still, it's great and you cannot beat the customer service. There is a reason why there are so many positive reviews. I look forward to using this app to grow my store!

The Extension Bar

I'm loving this app! So many things i've been trying to implement ALL in one app. Customer service is friendly and knowledgable. i can see this app being well worth it even after the $30.

Monkey Mind

We've only been using the app for a day and the support has been a revelation. We needed help with some customization and the VITALS team not only responded in less than an hour, they continued to answer my follow up emails as soon as they were sent. Will continue to use this app and update my impressions as we get into it more. For now: super happy!

Techno Imperial

Support team are very kind and eficient. When i have a question i recive help in one second. I like this app.

Cammellatte

Just started using. The app is versatile and well thought-out. There is plenty of help and tutorials. And customer service is world class (fast and helpful!!). Highly recommended app.

THUNDERHAWK LURES

This is a very nice app to use. I used it for two weeks and I just love it! It is powerful and easy to use. You don't really need a lot of apps, this one will do a lot of work. It worths of this cost 29.99$ a month. And the customer service is awesome! I don't have to wait to get a reply to my message. 100% recommand!