VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1081 - 1090 of 1937 reviews

Gift Expressions

One of the main things I like about Vitals is no code required, all the apps are seamless. It has many useful apps for one affordable price. I contacted customer service to ask a query and the staff went above and beyond to assist me.

Snuggly™

Vitals is a game changer. The most common apps are already in Vitals, installing Vitals at the start for most common apps, is way better than installing it later. Since, lot of apps leave code and do not have clean uninstalls. We have migrated 5 apps to Vitals recently and it is one fee, saves us cost and also helps with the website being efficient.

Support has been terrific, in helping us do minor customization's.

Anaya Arts

Worth it!!!
First of all, the app saves you the trouble of searching & testing a bunch of random apps to find what suits you. They've pretty much done the job for you! I ended up un-installing almost 10 different apps because the VITAL app already had them. Plus, those apps were slowing down my website load times, even after uninstalling! The Vital apps were better/easier alternatives plus they've already made sure their apps don't cause delays.
Secondly, I reached out to support on chat & Vladimir went above and beyond. I went in with a simple question but he also brought up things a non web developer like me would never have noticed. He took the extra time to clean up as much code as he could and guide me on how some of their apps could serve me better. He's the one that pointed out leftover code.
Pleasantly surprised with the app AND the support team!

Rainbows of Hope

I used this app to help me improve my AOV and I'm seeing amazing results! The customer service helping me set up everything was 5 stars :) Keep up the great work. You have earned a fan!

Ghost-shop

Really good app with a lot of features that are helping me a lot to increase my business! The assistance is perfect

CoolPresents.es

I like this app so far. A lot of useful features to help your shop. Their support is the best. I recommend it.

Pup Harness

The best customer support I've had from any app or product. Everything works well, I'd be paying a lot more with separate apps, thank you!

Ultra Cuisine

VITALS is an absolute game changer for our store! So many amazing apps all in one that work seamlessly and load fast. Their support is the best I've encountered in ecom.

PoPuppy

I reached out for help twice in a day and the customer service solved my problems within minutes. Big shoutout to Costin and Rey and their kindness and patience

IconSign Lashes

EVERYTIME I needed help they where there to help with no problem. Easily replaced many apps that I was going to use and saved me tons of money!! Thanks