VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Anime At Night

This app is amazing!! Literally you don't need to go anywhere else. Love it so much idk wht else to say

Magic Momma

This app is simply fantastic. The thing I love the most is the ability to optimize the site (conversion, speed, functionality, user experience) with a few button clicks. The session recorder functionality allowed me to understand the user behavior on my site. In addition to the solid app, their support team gets an A+ from me. They are simply amazing and very thoughtful and helpful.

wondercenter

Vitals is the best app ever. You don't need any other app if you have this app, this app not only saves money it also save time and their support is the support I've ever seen.

Mommieland

A lot of apps in one app, very good communication and a support contact really good, best app i really recommand to use for everyone

Miqona.nl

SUper great! It really has everything you need in it and the support is great too. Prefect good good ogood very good

GiGNet Store You’ll Find It Here!

very powerful app on Shopify, great app and great support, a lot of features, easy to use. Recommended. Just try for a few days. hope it can help to boost my sales.

A Well Run Life

The app paid for the first 4 months of its cost in the first 4 days. Equally important, the customer service is outstanding - TRULY outstanding. Fast, friendly and expert. I have had a great number of apps - and this is far and away the most useful one to date.

bellasante

the most useful app on shopify, great apps and great support 100/100 stars, so many features and easy to use

Zayra Mo

Best customer service EVER! I've been worked with so many apps that this is the FIRST TIME I been surprise how GREAT and FAST is the customer service communications. Besides the ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES THIS APP HAVE TO CREATE A WEBSITE TO SELL!

KoalaMountain

Costin is a helpful customer support.
Vitals 40 gives me everything I need. Recommend to all people.