VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Peywish

Quick attention and good reception to all the suggestions and changes made by me. Thanks for the help! I hope they can integrate the logos of personalized payments later.

ShootStands

Everything is in one place which makes things so much easier. The support is fantastic they really do go out of their way to help you.

MINDSET Apparel

Awesome. A lot of features for a good price. The support has been superb and friendly as well, so I didn't have any problem solving any issues I ran into.
I just wish there was more customisation options available - but I don't think this downside is enough to warrant anything less than 5 stars still.

Blossoming Home

Very good app that I really recommend.
It contains a lot of tools that get the store attractive and smart. The support team is awesome : reactive and efficient. Dev. team has a planning to release new tools inside the app. There are email notifications to remind about some interesting tools I didn't discover yet.
It worth it !

Automatic Scrubber™️

I definitely love this app. All the different functions work seamlessly together and the support is fast, friendly, and they know what they're doing. It replaces so many individual apps ... I couldn't be more impressed.

BeeMulberry

Loving the app so far, plenty of useful features, easy to set-up. Customer support is wonderful, top-notch!
Looking forward to the post-purchase upsell and happy customers page (both announced on the product roadmap).

Broma

Loving the app so far, the customer support are super helpful! I like how many features the app has and how easy it is to add them to my store.

Joiall

I LOVE this app. I was able to eliminate 4 apps for a savings of around $60 per month and everything I need is in one place! They continue to work to make the app more intuitive, plus you can make suggestions for improvements. I also really like the way the apps integrate with my theme, everything looks custom. This is excellent because you don't want any distractions or eyesores between your customer and checkout. But the one thing that really got me hooked is their support. So far they have been responsive, expeditious, and totally cool and I hope they remain like that forever!

Règne Animal

Very useful app.
Good product reviews, good volume discounts, product bundles, timer, cart timer, messenger chat and pixel backup. Wheel of fortune and recent sales too. Very good support always here to help

RTG Road to Glory

I test it Vitals now for some days. Awesome tools and the costumer service is mindblowing fast and helpful. Many thanks, i will buy the app 4 sure