VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1111 - 1120 of 1954 reviews

Poxie®

Costin helped me very well and he took the time to get it all fixed. The VITALS app is amazing since the coherence between functions works very well and the communication is also great :)

Trendnician

Highly recommended app! I get all the apps i need from here and their customer service is fantastic. They helped me implement all my new apps and remove the code from the previous apps. A++++++

Klaro Beauty

Vitals is a really powerful app. My website speed is now faster after I switched most of my other apps to Vitals. Also, the support team is very helpful and responds quickly. Definitely recommended!!

PowerPods

This app is great, but what's better is the incredibly helpful customer service! Had the pleasure of dealing with Filip and it was unbelievably quick and easy. Seriously great service, really made me recommend this app more than before

CALEVI

I had some issues with the app at the beggining, but the support team was really helpful and now everything is working fine!

StōKD Fitness

This app is hands down the best app to download in the Shopify App Store. For a very low price you get a bundle of apps that will do absolutely everything you need to customize and boost your Shopify store. You literally only need Vitals and you are good to go. Some features are basic, so perhaps you could use a more specialized app for that feature, but for the price you can’t beat Vitals. On top of that if you need any custom help they’ll help you out super fast!

Universal Kitchen Gadgets

So i have almost everything in just one app, its just amazing. It solves all my problem and make my store look very professional. Will add if it really helps me convert or not. Not to forget, there customer support particularly the guy name "COSTIN" has been very friendly and guided me with the smallest details.

Mozmute

Customer service is awesome!

Split Posh

I am really glad to have come across Vitals. When they say they have 40+ apps in 1 they really mean it. Not just that but their customer service is fast and efficient. They solved all the problems that I had. I would highly recommend you to install this app. Especially for beginners out there who don't wish to spend a lot of money on different apps.

Brush Beautique

One of the best bundle apps out there. The customer support is very fast and reliable, and they can help you customize things to fit your needs. I highly recommend!