Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Parley Labs

This app has saved us time and money, by combining the features and support into one, we're able to do so much more than we could with multiple individual apps. Looking forward to their continued addition of features. Their support is top notch, responding with in 24 hours to fix things that were basic and others that were very important to us.

My Baby Concept Store

Super application, super complete, service client opérationnel, réunit tout ce dont vous avez besoin pou vendre

Poch'up

spectacles applications merveilleuse, une économie de plus de 100€ facilement ! Merci Vitals je regrette vraiment pas.

Home Kartz

i really love this app. the customer support is really good and the app provides so much value to increase my revenue and also customer's trust. Keep up the good work

NAHED

I literally have no words to describe how excellent this app is. My favorite part of this team is their 24/7 support. They know exactly how to fix problems if they come and they are very patient with you. Thanks to Vitals I'm able to provide a better service and the speed is still fast. It's a must have if you want your business to succeed.

YZBuyer Grocery

it is really great app that has automated so many things for which many apps were required and support is instant and solve any issue really quickly

OzoneMask FR

I'm using it to boost my revenue and show volume discounts on product pages. It's really easy to use and there is 24/7 chat and people waiting to help you. Especially Zeus was really helpful, managed to set things right in no time :)

unikitchentools

I needed to boost my revenu, build a trust, convert more... and so other options that i needed to install 10 other apps to get it, but Vitals resume everything, and theire support team are the best !! always helpful !!

Maureen's Island Gems

Love the app so much! Good live chat assistance. I commend Costin for going far and beyond in helping me. :)

Juorge®

The app is excellent because it offers more than 40 complete apps. These are not beta versions or half apps that don't work, they are real apps. Some of them are better than the ones that focus on a single function and cost the same price. Moreover support is hyper available and extremely efficient.
Thanks to them