Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Orenda Joy Green

This app is magnificent! Easy to use. Highly recommend. Excellent customer service. Thank you VITALS!

CryptoOneStopShop

$29.99 per month for this app—are you serious?! That was my first thought when I saw the price tag. I am in the process of opening my online store and wanted features that would create a great user experience for my customers. I spent days and weeks looking for free plans that would match my needs but ultimately it hit me—there must be an app that combines all of these features, or at least, the majority of them. That’s when I found Vitals 40+ on the Shopify apps list and I was instantly skeptical of the 5 Star Reviews. I assumed they were fake reviews to boost the app installs. It was a good thing they offer a 30-day trial so I said why not test it for myself. The installation was flawless. I began going down the list of features available from the Vitals app and narrowed down the ones that I needed and started activating them. Aside from the features I was looking for they had features that I didn’t know I needed until I saw them. Each feature comes with a helpful tutorial video with explanations which I thought is super handy. The ultimate best feature of this app is not actually the app itself but the freaking amazing customer service team! I was stuck on setting up a feature and noticed a pop-up chat icon. I clicked on it thinking it would be an automated bot chat thing, but to my surprise, Reymond responded within seconds and offered assistance. My next thought was “this agent is probably just going to submit a support ticket on my behalf and someone will get back to me.” Wrong again! I told him what the issue was and what I wanted and he said he will look into it. Not even 5 minutes later, he replied with a screenshot of that changes made. I refreshed my store’s page and the changes were made. My jaws dropped in disbelief. I spent the next 3 to 4 hours chatting with Reymond to help me set up plenty of features from the Vitals app and each issue was resolved within minutes. I was disappointed to find that the chat box had disappeared when I returned the next day to continue with setting up the Vitals app. So, I used email to communicate any issues I had and the response was quick. Filip responded to my email with the solution to my problems within 5 to 10 minutes. Again, super impressed with the customer service and the speed. I spent the next 5 hours emailing Filip back and forth, implementing the features I wanted and the layout I wanted with no problems at all. $29.99 per month is super cheap when you consider all the tools and amazing customer service provided by just one app. One app means less loading time for your store and less complications with integrating several features from different apps. Why overwhelm yourself with several individual apps when you can do it with just one. Also, the price plan for each of those separate apps will probably cost more than $30 per month. The team has a roadmap of new features to be released and you can even recommend your desired features. So your monthly fee goes a long way and is definitely worth it. We did encounter an issue that needed to be escalated, but I am confident the team will be able to find a solution. Again, $29.99 per month for superior customer service, quick response times, and the 40+ features from one app is unbelievable. I pay my internet service provider way more and it takes hours spanning several days just to resolve a simple issue. Of course, everyone is in a different situation, but I highly recommend the Vitals 40+ app. Shout out to Reymond and Filip for all their help and phenomenal efforts in rolling out my desired features from the Vitals app in just a couple of days. When I went into this, I thought it would take me weeks of emailing support back and forth to achieve my desired outcome. It was a good thing I decided to give the app a chance. I am a satisfied user and I hope the team keeps up the good work and continues to release more features!

Grandawood- Agarwood Australia

Zeus helped me to verify some function of the apps even though it was on Sunday.
Someone from the team also helped me to customise one minor display.
Overall I had great experiences with the app. Strongly recommended

Omamans

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to use and organized so that I am not overwhelmed with all that it has to offer. great support

JewelryOnlyForYou

Number 1 app for shopify. No other app can compete. Very fast service. This app makes website building easy and joyful !

Tailtrendz

my review does not matter whatever i say because as you saw there is already thousand of a 5-star review. means this app is amazing. and also their customer service is fast and good. adding in every couple of week.

Sovania

Customer Support is amazing and the app saves me so much time! Glad i got to know it. Definitely recommended and imo a must have.

Alphaluxy Italia

Best customer service ever! The team always helped me and was extremely kind all the time! Lovely :) <3

quirkyunits

nice app. customer service is great. although its my first day using it . lets see in futureeeeeeeeeeeeee

Buy Useful Gadgets

VITALS customer service is fantastic! Solved all issues I faced while starting out on the app in minutes.