Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

quirkyunits

nice app. customer service is great. although its my first day using it . lets see in futureeeeeeeeeeeeee

Buy Useful Gadgets

VITALS customer service is fantastic! Solved all issues I faced while starting out on the app in minutes.

Mindful Intentions

I absolutely love this app! It is very easy to use and organized so that I am not overwhelmed with all that it has to offer. It had all of the apps that I had been looking for plus some that I had never considered! Not only that, but they include how-to videos to help in setting up & understanding each sub app within. The customer service is fast & wonderful. They are constantly adding new features and are also very open to hearing what their customers are looking for so that they can work on incorporating it in the future. This app truly took my store to new levels and they completely have my loyalty! Highly recommend

Gridley's Bath, Body and Home

I enjoy everything about this app. The vast amount of things it does, the professional easy to understand videos, the amazing support. I highly recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. It is a must have!

Peace Glam Asia

This app is so useful to newbies such as myself to understand what are some of the essential apps to use to help improve customer experience + boost sales. I'd like to especially thank Costin for his outstanding customer service in responding to my queries so promptly and efficiently. Kudos to Costin and the VITALS app team! Cannot recommend the app and the support team highly enough. ;)

Luminous Home Lighting

Can't rate this app enough! Staff are extremely helpful & get the job done in minutes! Thanks Vitals :)

Marshall Travel Thailand

VITALS is an awesome App, so valuable, Amazing support, I asked them to help with the code that error from another 3rd party app and its occur Vital to not be able to use Very high recommend

VosChoice

Everything in one. Now you dont have to search any app one by one.User-friendly, cheaper price, the best thing is nice and helpful customer support team!

No Bullshit Penis Enlargement

I came to this app looking to replace just one thing that another app wasn't doing as desired. It wasn't my intention or initial reason for downloading the app and I wasn't aware of all the many other functions this app has. It's like many apps all packaged into one. This is a very welcome thing because since then I have removed other individual apps that do something Vitals does, saving me money overall. Or look at it from a different perspective, there are many functions I would not be willing to pay for but are part of the app for no extra cost, so might as well take advantage of where I otherwise wouldn't utilize. Go to the see all apps section to view everything Vitals can do for you.

Buddify

VITALS is an awesome App, so valuable, great Support, steady growing features, highly recommended!!!