VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1131 - 1140 of 1992 reviews

Higgins Publishing

I absolutely love this APP that has so many features, it makes it easy to keep up with the data and increase conversions. Super easy to use, asthetically pleasing, and reasonably priced. All the other individual apps slowed my site down tremendously. This App makes the load time quicker! I highly recommend it.

intrinssif

Excellent value for money. Supper awesome support. Quick customization in no time. Thank you so much!

My Handy House

This app is amazing, hands down amazing customer service got my issues resolved right before a product launch and honestly has everything you need. Great job guys!

Iryasa

Brilliant app. Excellent value for money. Supper awesome support. Special shout out to Jed who made the necessary quick customizations in no time. Thank you guys!

We Luv Gadgets NZ

Jed was super helpful and not only got back to me promptly but answered all my questions thoroughly with some helpful links. thanks Jed! :)

Gift Expressions

One of the main things I like about Vitals is no code required, all the apps are seamless. It has many useful apps for one affordable price. I contacted customer service to ask a query and the staff went above and beyond to assist me.

Snuggly™

Vitals is a game changer. The most common apps are already in Vitals, installing Vitals at the start for most common apps, is way better than installing it later. Since, lot of apps leave code and do not have clean uninstalls. We have migrated 5 apps to Vitals recently and it is one fee, saves us cost and also helps with the website being efficient.

Support has been terrific, in helping us do minor customization's.

Anaya Arts

Worth it!!!
First of all, the app saves you the trouble of searching & testing a bunch of random apps to find what suits you. They've pretty much done the job for you! I ended up un-installing almost 10 different apps because the VITAL app already had them. Plus, those apps were slowing down my website load times, even after uninstalling! The Vital apps were better/easier alternatives plus they've already made sure their apps don't cause delays.
Secondly, I reached out to support on chat & Vladimir went above and beyond. I went in with a simple question but he also brought up things a non web developer like me would never have noticed. He took the extra time to clean up as much code as he could and guide me on how some of their apps could serve me better. He's the one that pointed out leftover code.
Pleasantly surprised with the app AND the support team!

Rainbows of Hope

I used this app to help me improve my AOV and I'm seeing amazing results! The customer service helping me set up everything was 5 stars :) Keep up the great work. You have earned a fan!

Ghost-shop

Really good app with a lot of features that are helping me a lot to increase my business! The assistance is perfect