VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

My Wonder Baby

Best apps! It makes my website construction easier. The bundle apps also helps me to boost my sales. Strongly recommended!

Travel Gadgets

I don't usually leave reviews, but this App and its Customer Service deserve it. If I could, I would give them more than 5 stars!

It is a very good app, and serves to unify and replace many others.

And the Customer Service is excellent. They answer you instantly and solve everything very quickly. I had contact with Rey and Filip, and they were both excellent, very cordial and solved everything! Thank you very much!

BUYBILLZ

the apps are good and i love the customer service they are soo patient and supper problem solvers i give them 10⭐️

sunisausa

Amazing experience, customer support fixed all my problems within minutes! 5/5 highly suggested. Also saves pretty buck since many apps can be avoided!

Sloors

Costin has been a great help. I actually switched from BEST to vitals and he provided ready support through chat and solved the problem in less than 1 minute. Looking forward for VITALs to add more post sales upsell features.

GODE HANDLINGAR

Filip is the best employee. He helped me code something on the cart page. It took me forever and he managed it in a few minutes. Normally they don't do this but happy he helped out!

Feline Desserts

This is the best app I ‘ve ever seen. When I contact to customer service. They are really patient and solve my problem personally.

Pet Fountain

It's hard to find a word other than amazing to describe this app. I have literally deleted 6 other apps because VITALS covers them all in a much more effective way.

On top of this, the level of customer service is outstanding. I had 3 separate questions/requests that I put to the team and each one was responded to within 1.5 hours, and the response wasn't a "thank you we've received your request" but a detailed explanation of how to resolve my issue.

I highly recommend VITALS to any who...well has a Shopify store

MICHAL ABRAMOVITZ / Treasures of Light

Just download it, its 11:20 pm and I am trying to do new up sales for my website for my ongoing sale. Costumer support, Costin, helped me with everything. I have a special custom shopify theme and he helped to make everything perfect from their side with in seconds. They have alot of apps i already use from different suppliers and If i stay with them after the trail it will be logic to drop the rest. So far thank you so much for going through with me and giving epic support

Auguste Gaetane

Their customer support is absolutely outstanding - issues fixed ASAP. The app is also amazing, perfect for any shopify store, its like Alice in Wonderland :)