VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

LaVidaLoca

After trying several different apps, none of which did EVERYTHING that I wanted, I came across Vitals which ticks all the boxes! The customer support is amazing as well, instant answers and support!

Alice Style

This app is great to get more traffic, to get upsell, to protect from abandoned cart . Amazing app for really low price . The service of the team is really great also ;)

Jadore mes deux chats

This app help me with some marketing offers. I hope all the section being translatable. So in integration with some translate apps, it's better to get all the contents being translated

MundoMicrofono

Super aplicación! Muy profesional y el soporte técnico las 24 horas era algo que al principio no creí pero es real y FUNCIONA EXCELENTE! adaptado a varios temas, posee un CHAT interactivo en la pagina de edición. A+

The Lovely Gadget

The support is very fast and helpful and the app has many useful features and is fast loading for your site! Like it very much!

Studio Dance Wear

I’ve been looking for or a bundle app in particular but this has so much more, only just starting to use it so fingers crossed! Will update before my free trial runs out! Customer service is extremely fast and efficient, in particular Costin who I was speaking to today and helped me sort out a small issue. Many thanks, Studio Dancewear https://www.studiodancewear.ie

Mask Frenzy

Highly recommended, I install this app on every website I create! It has so many useful functions all in one place. AND ESPECIALLY THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS FANTASTIC!

GreatBags.co.uk

great so far. all works fine. great support. i am still adjusting everything so it looks nice on my website but is easy enough

Ortho-Shoe™

AMAZING!NOT ONLY ITS HELPING MY BUSINESS BUT THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FAST AND HELPFUL! Thanks Costin

Melanin Magic Club

A1 customer service. Covers so much of my store's needs. It's so much easier to condense your store needs down to one app, rather then having loads.