VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

UShop VShip

The support was super helpful!! ithey knew exactly what to do and the response time was super quick!

Vreau Chestii

Really loving this app! It really takes your store to a professional level! I really recommend it!

SGtechshop.com

The customer support is really not matched incredible they do it all from quick response and to fixing your problem right on your store

Essentials Elements

Great app!!!!! That does it all from A-Z. I deleted 4 other app for this one....
5 Stars all day!!!!

cool stuff by WAVE

This is the best app on shopify, hands down. The customer service is next level and how can you go wrong with more features than you can even think of?! Love everything about it. Thank you for being a service <3

InfinyShades

Great app, you will save a lot of money by having just this one, it has more usefull apps than I expected, and even a highly responsive support team so you can get help to customise or modify anything really quickly.
Highly recommend it.

A&A Shoppers

I just fell in love with this app.
It has all the features that a person needs to make shopify store beautiful.
Thanks Vital.
Cheers

Doctoring Humour

This app is absolutely vital for all merchants. Not only that it saves you tons of money, it also makes it easier for whoever is managing the store to setup all these apps, you can find everything all under one roof. They even plan on having more apps added. Their support is simply amazing. I install this app on all of my businesses.

~ Doctoring Humour x Bragg Design Studio ~

LightStyl

It's a bit more of a "jack of all trades, master of none" in a lot of the categories, at first. But their support team is so darn tremendous that they'll help you get it pretty much right where you want it for every small detail. Definitely plan on this being my go-to Shopify app to avoid having 10+ for same functionality.

evelstore.com

I love it!!! Very complete and intuitive . Help me work with my store.I love it!!! Very complete and intuitive.