VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

weddytags

I have only signed up for this app, it really easy to set up. Brilliant that so many apps built into this. It just works!!! looking forward to getting more sales with these apps.

Simple Shopper

Just started the free trial and the support team went ahead and did all the custom tweaks I requested!! and all the apps and tweaks damn!! defiantly worth every penny

MyTherapyst

One of the Best App on Shopify. All the features that you need to run a successful Shopify store. Thats not it, the best part is the customer support. I doubt any one on Shopify will be able to meet the kind of dedication these people have. Special thanks to Mihai for the support.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it!

myThaiShirt

Install this app and you get close to all apps that you need in one app. Plus the apps working together like a charm. Plus they have the fastest support I've ever seen so far with any shopify app. And they keep their promise with 24/7 support. Awesome app with friendly and effective support! Definately worth the money.

Tamago Buddy

Super great app. They have it all. No need to add other app. Definitely worth it. And I love how fast and friendly their customer support is. :D

Happiness Idea

Using a few of their function to replace several separate apps.. and it helps to improve our site's speed performance. So far all of the functions they provided works well. And their support is excellent!

TheNestPetShop

Great all in one app to integrate with your Shopify store. Has lots of features and you can almost find everything you need without needing to get additional apps. Can't fault customer service either, have had great support so far!

Sadoria Shop

I am in love with this app! It's genuine! I needed a help with adding another Agree to Terms Checkbox and the app support immediately helped me! They did it correctly and in the exactly way that I wanted to it looks like. The support was really kind and really helpful!

Doctor Tire Official

quick and on point.............................................................................................................

The Bat Flip Shop

I found this app by way of TikTok and what a great find it is!! This App makes life so easy. No more having 10 free trials going and having to keep track of when bills are due! trust me when I say, this app has everything you need.. period! I want to someday have a Customer Support as amazing as the individuals I have dealt with from VITALS. I am hoping to continue partnering with VITALS for as long as I can be Successful in the Ecommerce World.