VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

wellnessgoals

Great app and support also, to recommend, there are a lot of applications inside one application add to cart, facebook pixels, scarcity, bundels and lot of things , really a complete application especially for the beginners

CleverCookhouse

The service was great. It was very timely and they helped me solve the problem very quickly. The even helped me with issues I had on my store, not just the app.

HelloChair

Great and very helpfull support! They responded really quick on my questions. A lot of options in one app

MV-WireLessChargerr

The best app ever. Great customer support immedietly when you need it. Don't need any other app since this has all you need. 100% recommend.

The Startbeen Store

Perfect app to increase sales!! the people that help is perfect and in 10 minutes you can do small changes in your store that can change the way you sell.

Zen Home

Many features in one app!
Very convenient for creating bundles
Friendly and fast live chat support!
recommended

HARPYX

This app is awsome! 40 tools and have a lot of tools in development. In addition to all this, the support is fantastic. Any changes to the tools I can't get on the panel they make for me. This is definitely the best Shopify app!

VALANI

I love the visitor replays. I got this app just for that. It's great that there are so many features in here, but I wish there were more options for customizing colors and fonts for branding. Customer service is great - super fast! (even on a Sunday!)

Zenpricity

The customer support was fantastic ! After lunching my campaign, I had an urgent glitch because of my by default theme script creating a problem with the conversion values, the team was super professional, they helped me solve the problem in less than 10 minutes Thank you very very much for the professional service.

Trends & Cats

Estoy muy contento con la App. Soy nuevo en el comercio electronico y esta aplicacion me ayudo muchisimo a darle un toque de seriedad a mi pagina. La atencion al cliente fue inmediata, incluso un domingo por la tarde :)
Si la recomdaria? POR SUPUESTO