VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1191 - 1200 of 1975 reviews

necksaviour

Great customer service. Resolved the issue really quickly and provided lots of information. Really showed that they cared about helping us.

Dreamerr

This app is insane! all in one for a shopify store. i'm saving a lot of money each month. Thanks a lot

Clean GadgetsPro

This app is exceptional. Multiple apps in one and never affects my store speed. In addition to that, they have amazing customer support, basically reply in minutes and quick to help fix your store, and I should also say very patient. Highly recommended.

Urban Decor Outlet

So far I am really liking this app! Most of the features that I need is here and customer service is very fast and very very very helpful! I would recommend everyone to get this app cause its definitely worth it.

TheBlueMall

Been a developer and designer for over 30+ years. Utilized a ton of platforms from WordPress to Business Catalyst to many others. Recently started working with Shopify. Wasn't too happy at first, until I really understood the core value of apps and their functionality. As I neared completion of one of my most retail-oriented sites, I looked for an app that would allow volume discounts. What I found was VITALS, and Wow! This app not only did my Volume Discounts awesomely, but the inclusion of all the other apps-within-this app was much, much better than what I expected. Even the Quick Links Admin bar is handy and saves time. I would recommend this for anyone who is ready to 'put the icing on the cake' when preparing to launch. Awesome :)

July 9, 2020

This has to be one of our most beloved reviews to date. We shared this with all of our colleagues from the VITALS team and everyone was truly impressed by such amazing feedback, so on behalf of the entire team, we would like to thank you and to let you know that we're always here if you ever need help!

Pets Go Shopping

Top top customer service. Can't wait to put this to good use! Thanks Jed for your kind support, it really does help me.

July 9, 2020

A big warm thank you for the kind words! We're always here to help, 24/7!

Chin Mounts

I absolutely love this app! I had an issue when I was trying to input the product bundles HTML snippet code. My product reviews kept disappearing from my mobile website. After contacting the support team I had my problem solved in less than a few hours. Thank you Jed for all your help! I cannot wait to dive into all the other amazing features with app has to offer!

July 9, 2020

Fantastic feedback to say the least! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and enthusiasm! We're always happy to help and make sure everything works!

Boxshake

awesome app. VITALS has taken my business to the next level. Very confident now that I have this installed. Customer service is painless

July 9, 2020

Painless indeed! We're always ready to help and even willing to go the extra mile :) Thank you for the kind words!

Nippon Vibes

Apart from having great add ons to your website, the customer service is AMAZING! Really fast and very nice, they will help you make changes in css and html if something doesn't fit quite right. Absolutely recommend!

July 9, 2020

Thank you for the heart-warming review and for sharing your thoughts! We really do find pleasure in helping customize the apps and make everything fit perfectly!

Mika

They respond and help very quickly. I definitely advise everyone! They respond and help very quickly. I definitely advise everyone!

July 9, 2020

According to our data you're absolutely correct! Over 90% of our inquiries are answered in less than 2 hours and over 50% is under 30 minutes :)