VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

Butchers' Knife

great app, helps to get more conversions. great customer support aswell !
i would recommend it to anyone using shopify

BUBUBOGO

All in one app! really worth it and also great support! they always help me to fix the issue and also improve their app

JwGrills

App is amazing. So many features built in on one app. Customer service is also extremely fast and they do a great job. 10/10 recommend.

Rosebud Designs, LLC

We're still in the trial period, but so far we're loving this app. It has all the features we need, which is great for our budget since we won't need to purchase a bunch of other apps to optimize our store. We also won't have to worry about potential compatibility issues, since we won't be using different apps from different developers. Customer service is amazing - super fast response and resolution. If the issue is due to my error, they generously offer whatever help is needed to resolve my error, which I really appreciate.

LiveoneMall

I love it. The customer service team is so helpful. I think you should try to use this app. 29.99 is not expensive for your store!!!

PULSE

The most important app to install if you want your store to convert and the customer service is absolutely fantastic.

Poochy Petosa

The thing that separates vitals from other apps aside from the incredible value, is the customer support. It's the best you will find. They are fast and will help you in any way they can. Highly recommend vitals. You won't need anything else.

shopkako

The VITALS apps are so useful, and we love the ability to customize! And if you need any assistance, the customer support is absolutely. AWESOME! I definitely recommend!!!

LUSHPLUSH17

I installed this app after seeing a Youtuber promote it but I am very new to Shopify. I would not recommend installing this app until your store is busy if at all. The free month trial goes by fast, and you are automatically charged to your shopify account. I've been charged and I've yet to use this app at all. I'm sure it works, but its unnecessary, you can find everything for free that you need.

January 6, 2021

Hi Mary, we understand your frustration about being billed for an app you haven't really used, and we want to clarify a few things. We've also tried to contact you via email and Facebook, but we haven't heard back from you.

We see you're mentioning that you are very new to Shopify, so you should know that all the Shopify subscription-based apps follow the same principle - you install the app, approve the terms to start a free trial, and are automatically charged at the end of the free trial. The billing and charging process is handled entirely automatically by Shopify once you approve the terms when installing the app (see a screenshot here: https://www.notion.so/vitals/Your-30-day-VITALS-trial-23073426d2184f6f917672f655884ca0).

Trial periods are usually between 7 - 14 days, and we offer 30 days given that VITALS is probably the most complex Shopify app.

Additionally, VITALS is the only Shopify app that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, on top of the 30-day free trial. Given that your free trial expired 11 days ago, you're eligible for a refund under the money-back policy: https://www.notion.so/vitals/Our-30-day-money-back-guarantee-3e5b0609f2074abbaebed540d2dea985.

To receive the refund, you need to request it by contacting Shopify Support directly: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact - they will send us a request, and we will approve it asap, as we are available 24/7 for customer support.

We hope this brings a bit of clarity to why you have been charged for VITALS even if you didn't actually use our app.

Base & Raising

Great app with a lot of functionalities to increase your conversion. Also important, a team who support you if needed. Thank guys.