VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Sugar & Canvas

Amazing app! I've been using it for almost 2 months now and the assisted conversions have been more than paying for the app itself, definitely worth every penny! There are a lot of useful apps bundled together in one app, and you are actually getting great value as similar apps go for 5-10 dollars each at least per month elsewhere. Also when all the apps are displayed in one interface, it allows for easier app management/app support, and there are fewer issues with clashing apps as you are going with one developer (especially when building bundles and upsells). Great work guys! One thing I would love to see in the future would be a mass sale editor app (Shopify only display automatic storewide sales in Cart, for storewide sale to show up on product pages, you would have to edit every product's compared at price which is impossible when you have a large inventory. It would be wonderful if Vital could add an app where it would display storewide sales on product pages (Currently using an app called Sale & Discount Manager for this function, would be amazing to see this in VITALS so I don't have to pay for another app).

Max & Wendy

This is by far one of the best / must have shopify apps you really need. This app boosted my revenue by over 30% and the customer support is just awesome. They help you with everything you need, (for example moving the star position of the rating to the center or something like that). Really recommend this app!!!

Kerry's tail

I'm very satisfied from support team. They helped me in very short time. Easily to work with the app.

Charmgivin

Keep it up you guys. Incredible app to reduce the number of app in you store. Customer service is good

Craftiviti

The Vitals team is very responsive and helped us to modify the placement of certain elements on our website. Keep up the good work and hopeful we have more upgrades soon!

Pettish

Great app, gives me lots of essentials apps in one. Customer service is second to none. quick, efficient solve issues in a blink of an eye!

Sougayilang

I like the function of customer evaluation very much, and its function is relatively complete, which is needed by our store. The customer service is also very good, and basically the answer is timely

The Silkyy Company

I have been using the app for a short amount of time and am already loving it. I've been able to delete three other apps and improve my site speed. Very easy to use and the customer support is great! I've never gotten answers so quickly before. Highly recommend

Broccati

I installed this app about an hour ago and it already made a difference for our store. The customer service is excellent. Michael J. helped me setting up a couple of things for me in just a matter of minutes. I strongly recommend this app.

Be my cook

I've been using Vitals for at least 5 months. They really have Great support, many useful functions all in one place. Highly recommend it!