VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

MintyWendy

Top, easy, smooth and with great suggestions.
Customer care is here and helps for real!
This is a great app

FASTERSHOP

Whenever I have a problem or question they respond to me within a minute and they are amazing and very nice!!! Recommended 100%!!! Costin is a 10!!!!

MarketFlex

This app is AMAZING! It has many features and settings that will just let u forget about adding a bunch of many apps to optimize your store! The Support Team is incredible and soo friendly! They have an online chat and they just make the changes in a matter of minutes. thank you to Andrei for helping me out! I Highly Recommend this app

Hobby1st

Great customer service, i uninstalled all of my other apps that are costing me more than this single app because now I don't need them anymore. I even got more from this app than what I used to pay for.

Ustensile pratique

I have contacted them several times for setting problems that I could not solve alone, by contacting them through the chat they have always been extremely responsive and have always brought me a quick solution. I am very satisfied with vitals knowing that all the features they offer are really great. Thanks for their professionalism

Agnes Sofie

I love this app. They fix everything for you, it's like having a coder working for you 24/7. Everyone should have this app.

TenTalents

The app is great, has a lot of features. But best thing of all for me is the customer support. They are very quick to answer and find the exact solution you are looking for. Loving the app so far!

Varmeonline

Utilizo Vitals en todas las tiendas que tengo. Es una app indispensable con todo lo que se necesita para llevar una tienda al siguiente nivel. En cuanto al soporte, esta francamente a la altura. Pongo un ejemplo: Hoy domingo 9h45 am, descubro un pequeño problema, contacto por chat con el soporte, en 30 seg queda resuelto. Gracias Costin, enhorabuena a ti y a todo el equipo Vitals. Recomiendo esta app 100%

Terry Runyan Creative

So far so good! I'm still learning about all that is offered by Vitals. It is great to have all the apps available in one place. Great customer service too!

Ekartpet

Excellent app, very useful for doing upselling with product bundles, volume discounts and support is also very nice