VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

131 - 140 of 1967 reviews

PawFect

his app is simple and easy to use with over 40 apps on it makes everything convenient. I don't have to download every app making everything confusing:( With the 24/7 support team, I can work around the clock which I love and can have my questions answered within a few seconds.

NU3

I'm very happy with Vitals. All its apps works very well. They are very intuitive to install and manage. It is great in every aspect and they have a pretty cool customer service. They are very helpful and responsive. Double thumbs up, highly recommended.

Wise Wolf Industries

This app is amazing. It saves me so much money by combining all those individual apps into one. I can't see myself ever going on without it.

sbysdesigns

Had a self-inflicted issue but used the live chat feature, got a response in two minutes, and they fixed the advanced issue for me. Will definitely make this a staple.

Creative Lighting

I am overall very happy with this app. I quickly got great customer service when needed. A side note is that I would have enjoyed if you made the app compatible with "drawer cart" :)

Le petit futé

All tho, he couldn't really help, Ray (the custumer service personnel) was super nice and really try to help! and he was also super in doing so

Parley Labs

This app has saved us time and money, by combining the features and support into one, we're able to do so much more than we could with multiple individual apps. Looking forward to their continued addition of features. Their support is top notch, responding with in 24 hours to fix things that were basic and others that were very important to us.

My Baby Concept Store

Super application, super complete, service client opérationnel, réunit tout ce dont vous avez besoin pou vendre

Poch'up

spectacles applications merveilleuse, une économie de plus de 100€ facilement ! Merci Vitals je regrette vraiment pas.

Home Kartz

i really love this app. the customer support is really good and the app provides so much value to increase my revenue and also customer's trust. Keep up the good work