VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

141 - 150 of 1967 reviews

NAHED

I literally have no words to describe how excellent this app is. My favorite part of this team is their 24/7 support. They know exactly how to fix problems if they come and they are very patient with you. Thanks to Vitals I'm able to provide a better service and the speed is still fast. It's a must have if you want your business to succeed.

YZBuyer Grocery

it is really great app that has automated so many things for which many apps were required and support is instant and solve any issue really quickly

OzoneMask FR

I'm using it to boost my revenue and show volume discounts on product pages. It's really easy to use and there is 24/7 chat and people waiting to help you. Especially Zeus was really helpful, managed to set things right in no time :)

unikitchentools

I needed to boost my revenu, build a trust, convert more... and so other options that i needed to install 10 other apps to get it, but Vitals resume everything, and theire support team are the best !! always helpful !!

Maureen's Island Gems

Love the app so much! Good live chat assistance. I commend Costin for going far and beyond in helping me. :)

Juorge®

The app is excellent because it offers more than 40 complete apps. These are not beta versions or half apps that don't work, they are real apps. Some of them are better than the ones that focus on a single function and cost the same price. Moreover support is hyper available and extremely efficient.
Thanks to them

RoseSkinCo

super good app! Does a million things, basically, anything you could possibly want is in the app, the team is great too!

Home SH Store

The app is so beginner friendly. It is a good app, I will continue using it as long as they do not increasy the price and they continue adding more apps inside vitals.

PILLS N POISON

This is only the second day I've installed VITALS. THIS IS AMAZING! Each app is so easy to enable and set up with a great user experience. I've deleted all other apps after I installed VITALS. Also, the support team is great, quick response, resolved my issues perfectly! Highly recommend.

directfitexhausts

The ultimate shopify app. Start here. You won't regret it. Crazy functionality and great customer support.