Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Xpecialify

Really great APP and really great people, thanks a lot for helping so much. Everytime we can have issue fixed as soon as possible

Tiny Land

I have 2 websites that use this app. And yes, I believe that every webmaster who does shopify should come and use it. Now!

Burnlab.Co

Great Service. Very prompt. the best app possible for any e-commerce store. Definitely recommend for service & features

So Comfy

Vitals is a must-have application to have on your shop, it allows you to have several excellent applications, like for example the bundles which allows you to explode your turnover! For the customer service, I think it is one of the best with a 24 hours assistance and a remarkable speed to execute the requests. Nothing is impossible for them! Thanks again to your whole team! ------------------------- Vitals est une application incontournable à avoir sur son shop, permet d'avoir plusieurs applications excellentes, comme par exmple la partir bundles qui permet d'exploser son chiffre d'affaire ! Pour le service client, je pense que c'est l'un des meilleurs avec une assistance 24 sur 24 h et une rapidité à exécuter les demandes remarquables. Rien n'est impossible pour eux ! Merci encore à toute votre équipe !

Our Girly shop

Excellent customer service! Michael J was more than helpful. He's not only resolved my question but also noticed something wrong with my website and let me know that! Thanks!

Lucrative Loadout

I desperately needed help with a Vital feature and I got the help I needed immediately after I reached out. I'm so thankful! Thanks, Kliphord D. You were and are amazing!

reliefnests

Provided great support and instant feedback. Happy with their customer service and how well this app works. Thanks, John Paul B.

Spirit Animal Coffee

Have been using this app's many great functionalities. Besides working seamlessly, they are a bunch of great people and always willing to help with anything you need! 10+ recommendation

Unipets™

customer support on point. usually, other apps answer 24hours after your request, mine was solved in 10 minutes

Shoppers Dream Deals

App is Awesome and the customer support team is FANTASTIC!!!! Costin just literally replied back to me in 2 secs. After upgrading my theme for the store, all the product page placements were messed up and Costin helped me through all the debugging and fixed it. He is a Rockstar!! Definitely saved me 3-4 hours of debugging. I have not seen a better customer support. Costin even went ahead and added customizations for me. Costin, thank you very much for all your help today and I greatly appreciate it!!!