VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Galeria Stock

I'm very happy with the app! It has a ton of features that would cost a lot of money separately.
Really surprised with the quick and efficient response of the service each time.
Very complete and higly recommended.

Diamond Paint Gallery

Man, this app is amazing. Full of functionality but one of the best things is the support. They respond and fix everything almost instantly. Great app and great support. Highly recommended.

Trendbeat

Toller Support - durch den Chat kann einem bei Problemen einfach und schnell weitergeholfen werden. Vielen Dank für die schnelle Unterstützung !

myhousefarm

very good app, and amazing customer service. It has everything you need to add extra feature and make your website really professional

Baby Mogma

The after sales service is great. Thank you so much for the assistance given. Really appreciate it.

StretchLaX

Currently exploring the app and still a lot to try out. One thing for sure is the patient and helpful support team that respond within a minute! Encountered some problems in the app and the team was there swiftly.

Tinzell

I have used this app and its very good app for eCommerce sites and the support team is excellent special thanks to Michael J... Many thanks!

FERVENCI

Customer support is amazing. We had an issue with the announcement bar and the team helped us resolve it extremely fast

renhalsa

This is my second store that I have used this app on. I like that it offers so much of the apps I am looking for and it all integrates together so nicely. They are continually adding more. Always get a quick response when I need help. Highly recommend.

Laboratorio Bio

Great app and thanks for the assistence that are very helpful or my business and my store. five stars !!