VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

151 - 160 of 1997 reviews

SignRoyale

The support is amazing, they solve your problem in minutes. They always respond really quick. thanks for the service.

Arba Olive Oil

I really like this application, great tools and excellent customer support. They try to increase the number of features in the app

Masks and Things

I installed about 85% of the apps functions. It was very easy. I love the video tutorials. All the apps on here are going to increase conversions. It would have taken me days to add all the individual apps needed to optimize my store. I have been seriously struggling trying to get my store set up to convert and optimize....I am not a techie so it can take me Forever to install and use an app. I needed help, a real person-Michael was available right away on the chat. No Bot. He helped me through using the review app. He is a keeper!. I would never have considered this app, even with all its functions if there was not a live person on a chat. These days I will not use any software, service etc if I need to send a support ticket for help. Or need to go through a pop up Bot on a chat trying to help me with FAQ"s. Thank you Vitals and Michael. Lynn

Frankie & Dottie’s

This app really is amazing, definitely worth the 5 stars. So many different features to add to my website, and they are always developing more. What makes this app really incredible is the customer service, they respond to messages and tweak code and fix problems in no time at all.

Vapeazy

I have used this to show hurry low stock and also the volume bundle, i had an issue that was because of another leftover app, and Vitals Fixed it for me the same day, amazingly fast reply and fix. Thankyou.

Cosmic Infinite

this app is so great ! helps too much ! has everything you need to catch customers attention and more

Baby Bub

Boss of an app, one app to rule them all :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

homareus

I use this app for only a few days and I was very impressed, not only the content is very helpful but their service and support is excellent, there are 40 different programs here, no need to install any other app it is amazing

LEBEN

This is honestly the best app AND customer service ever! I just started my free trial and I love how easy the interface is. Not to mention that all the questions I had were answered within minutes by Jed - they've given me the best customer service I've ever had on an app and helped me with everything that I needed help with.
I will definitely be keeping this app after the trial ends. It has so many apps integrated into it that I need to run my store. If I could give all the thumbs up in the world, I honestly would lol.
Thank you so much!!!!

King Ks

The customer service is great. They were able to help me get custom themes. I am still exploring the app but overall I'm satisfied. I would recommend this app because of the customer services at the moment. I am really impressed. Thanks guys.