VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Cave of Gold

Don't really write reviews but these guys have provided exceptional support and haven't failed to respond on time

Pour toi Mon chat

I would like to thanks Vitals'support, John and Leony. I wanted to change some presentations (colors, to remove some words...) in my differents offers. For that I needed help because we had to change some codes. They help me so quickly and so efficacely ! Do not hesitate to ask them some help if needed :)

Deinparadies.ch

Vitals is exciting like opening Christmas presents. Exploring all the apps takes time and so far they all work out of the box. If not – team is very helpful and fast in fixing small problems. You don't need to use all the apps – Vitals is still a bargain.

Champion Trends

This app has so many features it's unreal! Been using this for a long time and their customer support is absolutely amazing! Always quick response times and provide valuable solutions.

Eat All Fashion

I am very impressed and happy with the app, easy to use, friendly, and very quick customer support. 5 stars

TheAlphaTrekking

Awesome app, perfect for e-commerce websites. The support team solves each and every problem. I asked them.

Sugar & Canvas

Amazing app! I've been using it for almost 2 months now and the assisted conversions have been more than paying for the app itself, definitely worth every penny! There are a lot of useful apps bundled together in one app, and you are actually getting great value as similar apps go for 5-10 dollars each at least per month elsewhere. Also when all the apps are displayed in one interface, it allows for easier app management/app support, and there are fewer issues with clashing apps as you are going with one developer (especially when building bundles and upsells). Great work guys! One thing I would love to see in the future would be a mass sale editor app (Shopify only display automatic storewide sales in Cart, for storewide sale to show up on product pages, you would have to edit every product's compared at price which is impossible when you have a large inventory. It would be wonderful if Vital could add an app where it would display storewide sales on product pages (Currently using an app called Sale & Discount Manager for this function, would be amazing to see this in VITALS so I don't have to pay for another app).

Max & Wendy

This is by far one of the best / must have shopify apps you really need. This app boosted my revenue by over 30% and the customer support is just awesome. They help you with everything you need, (for example moving the star position of the rating to the center or something like that). Really recommend this app!!!

Kerry's tail

I'm very satisfied from support team. They helped me in very short time. Easily to work with the app.

Charmgivin

Keep it up you guys. Incredible app to reduce the number of app in you store. Customer service is good