VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

161 - 170 of 2025 reviews

AndyCartwright.com

This app is AMAZING! Customer service is incredible and extremely helpful. Highly recommended for everyone :)

Sallyglasses

Very quick customer service. They fix any issues in a minute literally. Really impressed. They have great selections of features. The best app on Shopify.

Spectrawide Bookstore

Quick service, Fixed all the issues in a jiffy, and have everything I have been looking for, the perfect app!
Updated- Honestly the best customer service ever!
I have had soo many issues on the site, and they were all fixed in a moments time. The app has really made the Website Pop out and increased sales and conversion by a lot!

Baywood

best app I ever used. So easy. I only wish they had more. Best customer service I ever had tho and will use this app for life! www.jordanbaywood.com

Shapesanctuary

The support is just masterclass, if you didn't already install Vitals, do it now it will save your E-commerce. I am very proud and satisfied of this app.

Chuupul Leather

I am by no means a web designer. I took on the challenge of completing our website myself, after hiring someone; and they failed to produce any results in three weeks. I had already started the design, I simply needed to add all the technical bells and whistles, social media buttons, gift cards, reviews, etc. Well, as I learned that's the most important part and the most tedious of a website. But Vitale made it extremely easy for a beginner like myself. Their videos are very informative and will walk you through the process step by step. And if should get stuck after that customer service is 24/7 and quick to respond. Even in the middle of the night. I never waited more than an hour for a response. Also, I don't want to forget. The main reason, I considered Vitale was because all the apps I was using were slowing down my website. Using Vitale, I was able to delete several apps, and my speed has already increased 11 points.

Gayle Mansfield Designs

Just replaced 4 of our existing apps with Vitals... Covers everything we needed and what looks to be LOADS of other useful features and optimisations we can roll out over the next few week. Great support too, answered all my questions within minutes. Nice work guys.

Theres Always Better Days

Needed some help and Costin that works in customer support was amazing at resolving the issue. Very reliable and polite

Beautiique

This app is top-notch and the customer support team is even better. it helped me a lot with my store especially the customer experience apps, and without having to install too many apps. All package is in this app. Very recommended!

joujoustore20

I'm really thrilled with this comprehensive app. It adds a lot to the value of my store besides the team working behind is so efficient and mainly quick to get back to you with a solution to your problem!
Thank you guys for your great job.