Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

GoodPostureNow

Amazing functionality, this app literally saves me money by allowing me to uninstall a bunch of other apps I previously relied on to run my store. I am very happy with the purchase. Customer service goes beyond whats expected to help you. Amazing service.

Comprasnation.com

It is a good application it helps a lot, now they have online support that is also a very good point of favor, great

Cabinetofcuriosityjewellery

There are so many different apps to try out and play with until you find out which ones are the best and can optimize sales for your business, really great app!!

Soulmate Jewelry

Sin duda la mejor app que hay en Shopify.. Ofrece muchas funcionalidades, una buena atención al cliente, 100% recomendada.

The Nice Print Guys

These Guys rock. A perfect, never seen before, customer service. Fast answers & solutions. An absolutely awesome app!

Alexandrite

i use this app to make my site look great and it did the job whenever I had a problem Zeus helped me fast i really appreciate it.

PuppyPad

OMG! Best app ever. Soo much cheaper and quicker for your website. The customer service is top notch! This app has to be one of the top apps in this store. Would 100% Recommend!!!

LaVidaLoca

After trying several different apps, none of which did EVERYTHING that I wanted, I came across Vitals which ticks all the boxes! The customer support is amazing as well, instant answers and support!

Alice Style

This app is great to get more traffic, to get upsell, to protect from abandoned cart . Amazing app for really low price . The service of the team is really great also ;)

Jadore mes deux chats

This app help me with some marketing offers. I hope all the section being translatable. So in integration with some translate apps, it's better to get all the contents being translated