Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

IceTruck Jewelry

This App is so far ahead of the Game!! I dont even want to mention the amount of great Features they offer, but to express my joy with this app. Customer Service is on point, short respond time there for you to help 24/7. One thing that also really stands out is the Dialog between Developers and Users. They always come up with new Features and Adjustments, it has just been a real pleasure for me and my company to work with Vitals as an Partner. Thanks a lot , and greetings to Costin ;)

Robotime Online

I am still in free trial, but staff Jed is very supportive and respond to me on time. The all-in-one app is so powerful especiall for people who don't want to switching in different apps. That makes work efficient. Very professional and helpful. I like to work with them!

Finance Simple by Sara Finance

this is literally the best app ever. All i need in one, and the support is amazing. i love vitals 40.

Suculenta Panadería

Best support team they went far and beyond to help me, love them and the app has everything! The best app!

leevify

I download this application to not to pay for all other application. This application is very user friendly and the support!!!!!! The best thing about this app is the support they provide. I am in love with it. This trial will definitely turn in to a purchase with the apps and support they provide

Deals Wonderlands

As a shopify store newbie owner I have many problems to ask about Vitals settings and other issues connected to my store. Costin has helped me so much through email communication. He not only helped me solve the problem inside their support area but also beyond. I really really appreciate what he has done for me . If there is a 10 star rating I will give him without any hesitation. Thank you so much again, Costin!!

MayfairSilk

The support from these guys is stellar! Had an issue with the interaction of the discounting with clearpay on the cart. In a matter of hours they'd made some changes on their server side and it was working perfectly along with an update to refresh whenever qty was changed. This was a second bug that was annoying me that they solved without me even asking. Brilliant.

EcoRevita

Used it for a couple of days. It's good, really, a lot of apps in one for 1 price is where it wins. I hope they don't have an evil plan to make lots of merchants heavily dependent on their ecosystem and then rise the price :) There are also ways for improvement. Reviews app for example, it reminds Loox a lot, but have to say it's less performant, loox loads faster and you can manually place star reviews widged anywhere you want in your code with Loox but not with Vitals. Also the stars widget appears only when it loads which gives the store a bit slow-performant look. Vitals team, please improve here. Giving it 4 stars until reviews work faster :) Overall, I suggest this app and will keep using it. Oh, also, support team rocks.

RifugiAQuattroZampe

Definitely a good app, with many many useful apps, some of them are must-have, other ones just for fun. I'd definitely appreciate if there were a chat bot for faster replies.

Premier ETAGE

I am a very heavy user of apps as I am developing websites for clients. I can tell you one thing with VITALS app : go for it and you will save hours. If you have basic to medium needs, everything is included to answer you current needs but also to cover the future ones. A great thing with this app is that it will push you to add new features on your website as it is is just there (no need to browse the app anymore). Let's be honest, too many webmasters are focus on sellingonce the website is launched and do not dedicate time to improve it anymore. Fair enough as installign new app can create conflicts and cost time + money. No more an issue with Vitals. OF course, it won't be as good as dedicated to app if you really need a high level of integration but, really, it is really really good . It will also save you money as you can start with a basic free shopify theme, just add vitals on top and make your website looks like fantastic. I really like the review feature that offer almost everything you need, no need to install the super expensive YOPTO anymore (special mention to the review request that are sent automatically. A great feature that is missing in the official shopify review app). Also, the fact you van vote for new app and check the timeline is great as you can adjust your own development to it. Finally, even if you have a great degrees of control on how you want to display the different features you may need VITAL help to make it happen the way you want...and let me tell you, they have the right people available and most of my results are resolved in less than 30 minutes. If you start a website, install vitals and you will be safe.