Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Moon Dance Charms

Vitals app is wonderful! All works perfectly. I had only little change and to fix and the support helped me fast. Excellent support and very easy interaction. Thank you very much for making my website look so elegant and professional.

Forever Drawn

Awesome app and awesome support. Seriously saves money and all features work great. Costin gave excellent and quick support

Üla Movement

I wanted to delete this app previously, because I thought it was somewhere on the expensive side. However, it is the ONLY solution needed for SO MANY apps. It integrates super well and the customer service is awesome. Keep up the good work!

The Stationery Life!

The Vitals team is constantly updating and improving this app. Any time I've had any sort of question they've responded very quickly and have resolved the issue. Can't wait to see what new features they add. I'm especially excited for wishlists and a rewards program. Thank you!

Olive Branch Farmhouse

I needed some custom UVPs and they were on it!! Looks great and reflects my brand. The work was done to my specifications and in a timely manner too! Great communication as well. Thanks so much!

KHBase

Fast, helpful and really friendly support! App is incredible as well ofc, definitely recommend this! :))

THE PINEAPPLE EVERYTHING

I have been testing the app and making customization to fit the look of my website. So far im very impressed with the quality and function of the app. The support team is very quick to respond to my inquiries and requests. I would recommend this app!

Mywoo

App is so good ! Everything is in there. And for a ridiculous price. Also the Devs answer me after 10 secs and very very good too ! Thanks !

lesibu

El soporte de ayuda de VITALS es el mejor de todos, la asistencia es inmediata en pocos segundos, que gran servicio de ayuda tiene VITALS tengo la aplicación desde hacen pocos días y su ayuda ha sido vital. Estoy muy agradecida

KingsBottle Australia

The related products did now work properly, we asked for help. The team provides a great service, very professional and quick.