Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Automatic Scrubber™️

I definitely love this app. All the different functions work seamlessly together and the support is fast, friendly, and they know what they're doing. It replaces so many individual apps ... I couldn't be more impressed.

BeeMulberry

Loving the app so far, plenty of useful features, easy to set-up. Customer support is wonderful, top-notch!
Looking forward to the post-purchase upsell and happy customers page (both announced on the product roadmap).

Broma

Loving the app so far, the customer support are super helpful! I like how many features the app has and how easy it is to add them to my store.

Joiall

I LOVE this app. I was able to eliminate 4 apps for a savings of around $60 per month and everything I need is in one place! They continue to work to make the app more intuitive, plus you can make suggestions for improvements. I also really like the way the apps integrate with my theme, everything looks custom. This is excellent because you don't want any distractions or eyesores between your customer and checkout. But the one thing that really got me hooked is their support. So far they have been responsive, expeditious, and totally cool and I hope they remain like that forever!

Règne Animal

Very useful app.
Good product reviews, good volume discounts, product bundles, timer, cart timer, messenger chat and pixel backup. Wheel of fortune and recent sales too. Very good support always here to help

RTG Road to Glory

I test it Vitals now for some days. Awesome tools and the costumer service is mindblowing fast and helpful. Many thanks, i will buy the app 4 sure

Smart Hogar

Vitals' support is awesome, they helped me in just a sec, despite that I asked fot help at 1:00 am. 10/10

LOTUS AVENUE

I really enjoy Vitals, this will definitely be a game-changer for me and I have already recommended it to my friends who run eCom stores as well!! Customer support is outstanding!! Jed helped me navigate the app and solved a minor issue I had in a matter of seconds!

Pet Department SG

Recently, i have bought a new theme from the shopify store and faced some issues. One of the guys, Filip at VITALS was so helpful and awesome to help me customize and edited the VITALS app to help it fit into the new theme again and it was great! Solved me a great deal! Thank you VITALS! I recommend it customer service 10/10! ;)

Diverseca

I am very happy with this app. It has all the functions you need for a good shopify dropshipping webshop. They can code everything you want and the customer service is fast.