VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

HG Stickers

This app is awesome. It has all i need plus some features i didn't know existed that improved my sales. Great work! And the support is something i never seen or experienced before.

STRAVADA.COM

This app is very useful and saves me a lot. If I have a problem, I can immediately contact the Vitals team for my questions. They're great

Smiley Vibe

you won't find better than this app trust me ! and they have amazing 24/7 service, that's the app you will only need to start your business!!
you won't believe me until you check it out

IT'S PAWESOME

If the 40 actually WORKING APP wouldnt be enough, try it for their customer service. The first Company which never failed answering in seconds and sorted any issue I faced. Amazing job, thanks a lot !

Pinch Skin Care

Amazing App... amazing people! The service is lightning fast and they just get sh*t done! We had trouble with their app for about 10 seconds. They replied via email within minutes and repaired the glitch. Well done Vitals!

YNS Yves Nature Scents

Support is always 1 click away and they even offer to help even its not related to their field.
Kudos to Costin at VITALS for helping out as well!

CareTech

I think this app is amazing. It has basically nearly everything you need for your shopify store, and their supports are great!

Dr. Ed CBD

Unbelievable app, it combines so many essential upsell/conversion apps into one. Would recommend for any ecom store! Also the app support is by far the best I have ever experienced, they reply instantly and fix the problem for you. No long guides to read, just instant fixes!

ARS Designs

I got this app after spending hours on researching for app like Vital.After installing this app,I faced a problem and tried to reinstall it and suddenly I got a mail asking to help me out and I shared my issue and Trust me,they helped me in few minutes and assured me too..I felt so glad

SolidHD

Amazing customer service! Rey solved all my issues and concerns in a matter of minutes! Couldn't be happier with this app! Definitely Recommended