VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1771 - 1780 of 1963 reviews

PearFlow

An absolute "must-have" app for your shopify store. Not only does it save on costs, the individual features and apps all seamlessly blend in together without any code installation or stuff like that.

Sometimes I want to customize the appearance of a feature (for example, the sizing of the sticky atc button). The customer support is super quick and reliable to help me fix this. They've always given me a good solution.

A++++

HappyShapes

This app has everything we need it's incredible how easy it is to use it and how it just changes completely the game !

Shopee365

Still gonna use it, but overall, I am already pretty satisfied with this app. Loads fast, last year there were times people message me directly because my site loads so slow, turns out some leftover scripts f*ck things up on my end.

The vitals works together really well. I could give these 7 stars. Saved me $$$$ not needing to install another app

West Star Store

Really good app or 40+ apps in one app what makes it just good =). We use already +20 of those so we recommend this app.

Sports Plaza

TOP, everybody should need this. THis is a game changer. Forget the other apps. This pne does it all

Raevens Tree

Incredible app! I'm relieved that I stumbled on this app, while setting up my first store, because i was having so many issues with other apps. This app has mostly everything I need. Its very easy to use and understand and made for the customer. It has also saved me tons of money.

ushouldshop

It works perfectly, it would be so nice if the wheel of fortune would let the customer connect via Facebook.

Had only 1 problem, sometimes it causes pixel double fire which is annoying.

Other than that it is a steal of an app!

Lunlook

Great app! Plenty of useful options combined into 1 single app - very good value for money. Customer support is excellent. Highly recommend!

TSHD LifeStyle™ Shoppe

I've been using this app for a few months now and have no complaints. Had trouble with the cookies banner showing, but it's good now. Everything works perfectly and saved me money by not having to buy other apps. Highly recommended!

Tech ForLess

Its actually really useful. having everything in one place, all well built, integrates easily, and improves the speed of web loads makes it well worth the cost