VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

NUJUAL

This app is perfect for what I need and the Representatives in the Chat are very helpful when you have any questions or colour changes etc. :)

May 4, 2020

We're always happy to help with changes and customizations! Glad you had such a good experience :)

SterilisingBox

Costin is the man. Thank you ! 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829.
Why it must be 100 characters minimum ...

May 4, 2020

Short, sweet, and right to the point! Thanks a lot!

Nordic Home Fitness

Brilliant app. Has everything you need to get 5 steps ahead when creating your store. Their customer service is A+ - sorted every issue I had. The app itself is also very quick and doesn't impact much at all on load time. Recommend 100%.

May 4, 2020

We really appreciate the kind words great feedback! Makes us love what we do even more :)

Sizzlingproductsonline

I am very new to this whole Shopify experience so I decided to download this app to get a head start. It is very easy to use and so far, it has been great. Most of all, the Support team was extremely helpful and answered me within minutes. This is my best and favorite app yet!

May 4, 2020

We're genuinely flattered that you enjoy VITALS so much and that it is your favorite app! :)

HomeHaves

I'm running a webshop in Holland and was a bit sceptic at first if it would work in the Netherlands. I tried it and I'm a big fan! What a great app. I'm using 4 things at the moment. They are working very good. At first there was something what didn't work as I want it. I asked the customer service and they fixes it in no time. Verry happy with the support and with the functionality of the app!

May 4, 2020

Thank you for this awesome piece of feedback! Genuinely glad to see you enjoy VITALS so much :)

FetchlyCo

This app is saving me so much money! Wow what else can I say from there. The customer service is by far some of the best I have ever experienced. They do not stop till I am 100% satisfied from every aspect! I highly recommend this app and all it’s features.

May 4, 2020

Reading your fantastic feedback is what makes us love what we do here so much!

Mymasonjarbag

I have been running ecom stores since last 4 years and this is by far the best app, it has all the required app which will help you save money as well as it will increase your customer experience. If you go for 20 different apps you site will be slowed down badly but with Vitals you get all 40 apps required. And their live support is amazing. Special thanks to Vladimir,he was there for me for more than 2 hours till the time i set up the app fully and sort all the query out live for me. A must have app.

May 4, 2020

Glad to hear that your experience with our app was so amazing! Really thorough feedback indeed, coming from an experienced merchant like yourself!

Pantoun

Insanely awesome app, I've been using it for a bit and the number of features is astounding and super worth the cost. Support is absolutely top notch -- overall would highly recommend!

May 4, 2020

Feedback like this is what makes us love what we do so much! Thank you!

Vizion Glass

Been using this app for a while and honestly it rocks ! No joke I especially use it for Volume Discount. This app show some feature others app cannot. And the support team is always there.

May 4, 2020

We're always trying to offer support as soon as possible and help with anything we can! Amazing feedback :)

Texuh Port

www.texuhport.ca
This app is great! It really streamlines the store experience and speeds up the store's loading speed.
The countless features really make me feel like I'm in control of the entire outlook of my store. They have a forum to suggest new features you would like, and you can even see what they're currently working on and will be releasing soon. Definitely one of the best apps on the app store.

May 4, 2020

We're genuinely glad to hear that you're enjoying the VITALS app so much! Be sure that there's a lot of exciting updates coming soon as well :)