Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

LOTUS AVENUE

I really enjoy Vitals, this will definitely be a game-changer for me and I have already recommended it to my friends who run eCom stores as well!! Customer support is outstanding!! Jed helped me navigate the app and solved a minor issue I had in a matter of seconds!

Pet Department SG

Recently, i have bought a new theme from the shopify store and faced some issues. One of the guys, Filip at VITALS was so helpful and awesome to help me customize and edited the VITALS app to help it fit into the new theme again and it was great! Solved me a great deal! Thank you VITALS! I recommend it customer service 10/10! ;)

Diverseca

I am very happy with this app. It has all the functions you need for a good shopify dropshipping webshop. They can code everything you want and the customer service is fast.

TrueStart Coffee

Great app - easy to use and add on apps with great customer support that responded quickly when I asked for help :)

UNYEE JEWELRY

Friendly, attentive, quick customer support! This App is great. I would recommend this app. Thank you!

Moon Dance Charms

Vitals app is wonderful! All works perfectly. I had only little change and to fix and the support helped me fast. Excellent support and very easy interaction. Thank you very much for making my website look so elegant and professional.

Forever Drawn

Awesome app and awesome support. Seriously saves money and all features work great. Costin gave excellent and quick support

Üla Movement

I wanted to delete this app previously, because I thought it was somewhere on the expensive side. However, it is the ONLY solution needed for SO MANY apps. It integrates super well and the customer service is awesome. Keep up the good work!

The Stationery Life!

The Vitals team is constantly updating and improving this app. Any time I've had any sort of question they've responded very quickly and have resolved the issue. Can't wait to see what new features they add. I'm especially excited for wishlists and a rewards program. Thank you!

Olive Branch Farmhouse

I needed some custom UVPs and they were on it!! Looks great and reflects my brand. The work was done to my specifications and in a timely manner too! Great communication as well. Thanks so much!