VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Adulis.ca

Very important app on your site . Our website has gained Extra stars withe this app , Our site is more dynamic & professional now , support team is quick to respond to my request Especially Costin .

Zaico

Cool app, with a lot of options, easy to use and great customer service, in a few minutes all the questions and help i need get done. Much money saved in a lot of apps.

KittyLocker

This app is an all in 1! made my website faster by deleting everything else! Very good customer support system. Got back to me within 30 seconds and helped me with my problem instantly, thank you!

SanitizeTek LLC

So I just installed this application and so far 5 of it's 40 or so individual apps. So far each installation and config has been super easy and very intuitive. I've been on chat with one of the developers requesting help and or design changes, and he's right there making them in real time and showing me where to do them in CSS. This app saves you money just in other apps you don't have to purchase, let alone in the functionality of some of them. Also, what you wouldn't have ever installed due to the extra cost or just finding them, chances are it's in this app, and added together really improve the overall customer experience and site functionality.

MavricWear

Хочу выразить огромную благодарность поддержке , все помогли настроить очень быстро ) рекомендую приложение

FoodEvolution

Best App Ever, they help you with everything. Better than my theme developers, The only app you will ever need ! This price is ridiculously cheap for what they-re offering.

Lintwire

Super Support, hilft direkt weiter, kann ich nur weiterempfehlen!!!! Bin super zufrieden damit. Habe im Chat geschrieben und innerhalb von ein paar Sekunden wurde schon geantwortet.

Dragonfly Leotards

We have been trialing this app. The support team have been great to help us with any questions we have. The different apps within this app are very simple and easy to use. So far so good.

Lolo Mexico

It is an amazing app, it has many useful features you can implement for improving your store. I truly recommend it.

fitleggings

So i have almost everything in just one app, its really amazing. Customer support particularly the guy name "COSTIN" has been very friendly and guided me with the smallest details.