VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by VITALS

Reviews, Currency Conversion, Upsells, Replays & many more

1811 - 1820 of 1989 reviews

Halti Global Store

First of all, this company is really focusing on one the major issues with Shopify: lot of even well rated apps might have huge impact on site performance. With VITALS app we have managed to solve these issues for example with currency conversion, bundle products etc...

Other thing, and this is huge as well: this company has a super fast customer service and further on, they actually solved our issues/requirements by developing their solution.

High recommendations for the app and their support!

Express-It Apparel

I literally stumbled upon this app while searching for a currency converter app. I didn't realize at the time that this one app would provide me with the functionality of over 40 others for not much more than the price of a single currency converter app! Not only does this Vitals app have the perfect currency converter for my needs, but I've also found use for about half of the other available apps. I can't imagine what I'd be spending on those other apps separately.

Other than some minor bugs during integration with my store, I've had nothing to complain about and their responses to my inquiries and improvement suggestions have been courteous and usually within 24 hours.

To summarize, this is like an app 'multi-tool' that does a lot of things very well and I would highly recommend it for other stores.

September 17, 2020

Because of amazing feedback like yours we were able to improve our app as well as our Customer Support efforts, and if back in 2019 we were able to resolve any issue within 24 hours, then I am pleased to tell you that we now offer 24/7 support so you can expect any inquiry to be answered in a matter of only hours - if not minutes! https://www.notion.so/vitals/Single-point-of-support-fef8f84f10874f6f852d191830b5550d

Pet que

Sigh!! its a treatise among the App. Almost all Ecom starters start from scratch . Very difficult to start , usually financially. This app is a Great Relief.
Cost benefit comparison is very favorable . Some suggestions.
1.Need to work on font and color in many parts . example in Freq bought together app, count down timer app,
2 need more customization for payment logos - and try to include real quality logos
3 count down timers more templates needed.
4 cart reservation the second line - counter i dont get how to do it , just give a screenshot to include the timer .
Cart reservation - font variety and bold, font size all needed .
5 upsell app is needed
6 wheel app - more customization like how many times the app should fire on which type of discounts .
7. description tab - i cant get how to do it - more help content needed - always include example screenshots or a video helping link to youtube.

anyways i will give you 5 star, bcz you guys are working on constant improvement

WigsOs

Great application! Best for web store. All necessary applications in one application. Thank you Vitals

BestButtonShop

This is a must-have app for any e-commerce business! It would take 15 or 20 other apps to equal the power provided by Vitals! This app is the real deal!!!!!

Bijoux Medusa

GRREAT apps great support, very responsive and easy to use ! Glad I found this apps ! Thanks a lot !

Kitchen Cooking Utensils

Excellent application! Best for web store. All necessary applications in one application. Not need download many applications

TheHijabStore.com

This is the best app on Shopify. This is a must-have for your new store! It is an all and one package worth well over $150 a month. What a great deal!

Boston Pet Products®

Great app. Very useful. Well worth the money so far with the many features it offers. What else can I say?

Savage Daffodil

The most important part of any app (in my opinion) is the support staff. My experience with them was amazing. Getting this app is a good idea!