Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

JOLIGIFT.UK

I used to have tons of Shopify apps to enhance my store and for the benefit of my visitors experience thus my bottom line. I discovered VITALS-40-Apps by pure luck although I was also looking for a solution to speed up my Store as I was told by a developer that too many apps running were bugging my store, creating a speed lag that was a turn off for my customers. Vital Apps offering a 30 days trial was a no brainer to test it out.Within minutes of installing the Vitals app, it was clear that I have been wasting lot if money and lot of time in having multiple apps doing what one app-combo could do for a fraction of the price. Needless to say that I uninstalled the bunch of apps that I had, I saved money, I improved my store speed, I improved my customer's experience (It will take me too much of a writing to go through the list of retails advantages the app has) Want to hear more? lot of apps advertise their 24/7 support which is not always true. With Vitals, there is always someone to talk to. Today per example, I needed some help and within seconds of asking for one, Costin (a support rep) just appeared and in two shakes of a lamb's tail my issue was resolved. And what if I was to tell you that on top of their impressive list of 40-apps-within-the-App you have visibility on their road map for future apps-add-ons. 30 days trial? You got to try it yourself. Thank you Costin for your support

Cravy Soul

I got the app to help with multiple pixel integration and it does work like intended. Other apps inside are great too, getting them all in 1 helps with website speed and keeps things organized. I use: Floating cart, volume discount, privacy blocker, button animation and more! I did have a few questions and support guys were patient with me, helped me get all my questions answered. I recommend giving this app a test run, especially with 30 days trial.

Comfies

I have used this a bunch of times and I am ALWAYS impressed by the incredible and speedy customer service element to the app as well as the function of course.

3simplewrds.com

I love the app , it has helped me out a lot this past month with getting emails, protecting my store, and helping me get conversions.

HADASITY

Great interface, speedy support. Many thanks to Costin, Jed and Vladimir for quick replies and solutions!

Chakalo

The app is simply amazing, many of the main functions just in one app. But what is outstanding is the customer service. Resolutive, fast and very nice with all my questions. It's definitely a must have

Abeeha Baby Bag Crib

Honestly this app is the all in one GOAT. Really useful app with just about everything you need to run a Shopify store. It really helps cut down on apps!

Litsa Lights

This app is a game-changer for sure. And the visitor replay function is absolutely amazing you can literally see what visitor has gone through. And tons of app in one single app, which is definitely a huge plus point and saves a lot of time and money. I recommende it 100%. Greate work vital team. keep the greate work.

weddytags

I have only signed up for this app, it really easy to set up. Brilliant that so many apps built into this. It just works!!! looking forward to getting more sales with these apps.

Simple Shopper

Just started the free trial and the support team went ahead and did all the custom tweaks I requested!! and all the apps and tweaks damn!! defiantly worth every penny