Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

My cat land

we made a LOT of additional sales with it, without counting the crazy social proof. thanks a lot! I highly recommend

Commpralo al Descuento

I started dropshipping a few months ago and this is the app that every ecommerce must have. The functionalities are amazing and the technical support is very efficient.

Nijvers

The customer service of this app is outstanding. E-mail them and within no time they'll reply and help you with detailed explanations.

Buddies Helper

The app is user friendly and the support team is very helpful. The trust badges and other function are easy to use. I love this app. Highly recommend it!

matchpointapparel

This app is amazing. It is compacted with so many useful features, that saves the cost of installing a number of apps. The customer service team is super fast and were able to edit the code when I needed make changes to reflect the branding of my store. Definitely worth the value!

lookoulook

Facile à utiliser plus de 40 application en 1 ! parfait complet rien a dire ! service opérationnel répond vite ! je recommande l'application !

Ms. Betty's Original

The product has been incredibly easy to use. Their team has been very responsive and update/changed an item for me to make their app integrate with my page more seamlessly and the change was completed in less than a few hours. I was very impressed.

SuiteValley

I love this app! A lot of apps in only one, and little by little they are creating more. I would like BOGO will be ready soon!
The support team is really effective! They help you in everything you need for sure!! I highly recommend this app!

Lifty Bra™ Technology

Amazing app. I was hesitant but honestly its an all in one with apps you didn't know you would use. Highly Recommend.

The Petted Pet

Incredibly fast customer response time. Rey was really helpful and quick in responding to my queries.