VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

EvoTrons

Been using Vitals for a while now. Worth every dollar! The support team is quick and they know their stuff well. Super recommended.

ClearCleaner™

Loved the customer service! Quick. Responsive. Really concern on what you needed! Click the "Add app" button now

FunkyLama

I love to fact that I can have everything in the same app, my website looks way better with the help of the costumer service. Honestly one or the best app on the shopify store. I cannot recommend enough.

Cheers With Beers

Awesome service and an awesome app! One of the best available. It's support answers all of my question and mails withing 2 hours.

Maitri's cove

I've been using this app for a month and I must admit that I'm amazed of how easy to use this is. I simply deleted 5 apps shortly after installing this one as It's very helpul and money saving.
Plus the support team is very alert and responsive to every concern that you might have.
I definetly think that Vitals should be in the top 3 apps to install once you create your store.

feelfood

nice App! A lot of features that are helpful.
The customer support is fast and nice. They helped me directly. :))

Hausofassembly

great features. but what's even better is the polite, knowledgeable and efficient 24 customer service. 10/10

SensoLum

Excellent support, always available to fix whatever issue you have. I just hope it's not only an incentive during the free trial period :) I also love the wide range of apps inside the app, One App to rule them all. Update:
I keep discovering new apps that I wasn't using before. 3 months later, I still love it! Updtate:
I have been using the app for a year now and still as satisfied as before, Great app, great customer service, and they keep adding new features. Highly recommend!

Adulis.ca

Very important app on your site . Our website has gained Extra stars withe this app , Our site is more dynamic & professional now , support team is quick to respond to my request Especially Costin .

Zaico

Cool app, with a lot of options, easy to use and great customer service, in a few minutes all the questions and help i need get done. Much money saved in a lot of apps.