Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

UnwellWear

Amazing customer service! I wanted to change some styling and design stuff and they responded quickly and were able to fix it with no issue. Recommended !

BlickBee

Awesome service, I wanted to tweak some cosmetic stuff in one of the app, and got it done instantly with customer support

Wonder Dream®

The support team is very fast and enthusiastic. Solve problems quickly. A person who seldom rates me will give 5 * for your service.

Accent Collection

The customer service is blazing fast and always spot on. In past few days that i've installed the app, have requested few changes/tweaks and have been very satisfied with response and fixes. Highly recommended!!

Mi Kaizen

Best app ever. The only one I need.. No doubts all the successful businesses out there use it. It has all you need in one app and has a great team that supports you if you have any problem!!

Freedom Fit Headphones

Seriously the best app every. This is the only app I use now. Much faster load time with out multiple apps the and the customer service is amazing.

Vegan Mia Organics

I have been incredibly impressed with the level of customer service! They are quick to respond and quick to address any issues or questions. Very happy to be working with such a professional group!

Plushie-Flip

Absolutely amazing app with as much as we'll ever need! pre-orders so simple to setup, wheel of fortune has transformed our conversion and email listing..... AMAZING, totally recommend

KindleShine

Customer Service is great, and they try to help as much and as quickly as possible. I'm new to e-commerce and have found the app has lots I can use and is simple to add to my store, would definitely recommened

NAILWRAP.CO

Incredible customer support! Jed helped us resolve our issues promptly. Many great features in the app bundle. Hope to see more features added in future! Keep up the good work!