VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

pastelmylife

Prompt response by the team, they were able to fix my website issues in no time! Much thanks to Cezar!

November 28, 2019

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

RBSC

Great app, and very fast response for a custom fix by the developers. This is a must have all inclisuve app for most any store.

November 28, 2019

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review here. We hope that you will become successful with VITALS so we hope to see you around!

Nobelpfoten

Incredible Value for the price - not 100% customizable but you can suggest features AND they listen. They have a fully visible Roadmap on trello. 100% pro Devs. Support is A+ (Responded within in hours)

November 28, 2019

We always listen to the suggestions we get. This is the way we made VITALS this great. Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

Famazing Deals

All the apps that you need in one. I don't need to install many other apps which may slow down my store. Very quick response to support too. Awesome app!

November 28, 2019

Thank you! This is more than we expected. You rock!

TODOCOCO

The only app you are going to need to push your sales. Outstanding support and worth every penny. Love it!

November 28, 2019

Thank you for using VITALS! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

GlowHeadToToe

I can't say enough wonderful things about this app! First off the price is amazing and cannot be beat. I actually have a paid theme that did not come with photo reviews so I was most interested in this feature. I tried Loox and Vitals. THIS ONE IS BETTER in my opinion. I uninstalled Loox and am happily using this one. I love the Spin to Win feature as well as & so many other things.
I will be recommending this to everyone I know with a store. Don't even hesitate for a second....just add this app!! I have only been using this a short time but have already been helped twice. Big shout out to Cezar & Mihai for the lightning fast, friendly support! CUSTOMER SUPPORT here is AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see what features are added next!! Well done Vitals, thank you...thank you...thank you!!! :) xox

November 19, 2019

Thank you so much for this great review! We hope to keep providing outstanding support, as you've already seen.

Nannydrip

Never seen any app owner more dedicated to giving LITERALLY THE WHOLE WORLD OF VALUE customer value at 29$/m. Honestly, they look like a working for "human" cause at that AMAZING VALUE at fraction of a cost rather than a business.
My recommendation:
When to setup any shopify store. You should think of shopify 29$ second to paying vitals 29$

November 19, 2019

We really appreciate customers like you who make us enjoy what we do :) Thank you for the review!

Evolution Smart Bag

Their customer service is unmatched by any other company I've seen. I was trying to get something to work for a while and finally gave in and used their chat feature to get help. I got a response immediately (at 1:30 am PST!) and the issue was fixed within 2 minutes (thank you Cezar). I can also drop almost all of the other apps I have plugged into my store for seamless management. Really impressed with the quality and the service. I don't think there is a better option out there for the price.

November 15, 2019

As always, we are here if something does not align accordingly. High five to you for this wonderful review :)

Actyve

Super awesome app. Literally the only app I use. And customer service is excellent, they've answered all my questions right away. Loovveee this appp

November 15, 2019

Customers like you make us feel that all the hard work VITALS team had put in was worth to make this app everyone loves. Thank you so much!

EssentiallyPerfect

I love all the functions that this app provides. It took my store to a new level. The part that I love even more though is the amazing support. I logged a ticket to inquire about how to fix a problem I was having, within 5 min I received an email back that my issue was fixed for me. I am supper happy that I decided to use Vitals.

November 15, 2019

The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were! Thank you for your review.