Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Giraffic Crafts and Supplies

We are using multiple aspects of the Vitals 40+ app. They work great and add a lot of value to our shop. We recently found a glitch in one part of the app After reaching out to customer support, they were on top of it. They got the devs involved and had the problem fixed in no time. Excellent service and support!

VitaShaper

Best app ever I've used for my store!
The only app that is necessary for yours! Vitals provides exceptional features that substitute most of the other app to give you the chance to improve your sale boost and for the price of one app (not of dozens of them). The other thing that I love of Vital is their great customer service:
don't matter what is the thing you need, they respond to you in a little time and help you in all ways possible to make you happy! I've needed customization of some parts of existing features and they made them for me in the blink of an eye! I absolutely recommend them, thank you guys!

paliom.com

i had a problem with my review, but the costumer service fixt my problem realy good. it was something with an old shopify app wat was not removed. my webshop works also faster now big thanks to the costumer service

Lostvape shop

the service is great! and wish the APP can help me increase my sales. will install it continuously. thank you guys!

RhoyalTee Designz

i used this app to do everything! this app is amazing! amazing services! help me out alot! alot of things i could figure alot i coulnt and they helped me out with no problem@ 24/7 customers service is one of the best part of having the service if you ask me! but hey try it for yourself.......................................................................................................................................! download the app to see for your self

Infinite Edge

Besides this app being the best resource for ALL Shopify store owners (combining a ton of much needed features into one) at a wonderful price – The VITALS support team are fantastic. I was having issues with Volume Discounts thinking my fixed discounts that were higher than each other by 0.05 were not valid. The VITALS support team (Shout out to Jed, Vladimir, and Philip) were on it and thankfully fixed this for everyone. I will definitely implement Vitals in my other store and any other store I am involved with in the future.

TwelveFortyFive

I installed many apps for currency, reviews, popups, session recordings and SEO. VITALS saved me a fortune. All in one App.
I have one negative point only, that the store overall speed and loading has decreased. It is not noticeable, but it is there. Still not deal breaker for me. Good Job. (Update)
I had to raise my review to 5 starts.
I was using one of the app feature, and there was minor thing that i wanted to change. I reached their support and mentioned my issue/request. In no time, their support reached me on my email, and was so helpful and beyond. They fulfilled my request so fast! Actually I was amazed by their swift response and actions. Deserved 6 starts instead of 5!
Well done.
(End of my update)

Thaikila

Been using multiple different apps for quite some time, until I discovered VITALS. Covered the essential features, easy to operate, easy to customize, and there's support team always in standby for a quick and helpful tips to help me with any questions. Thank you so much Vitals!

Sniffted

This is a MUST HAVE app. It made it incredibly easy for me to set up my Shopify store while saving me a LOT of money. On top of that, the customer service team is great! Kudos to Jed, the rep that has been helping me a lot!

Myproductivedesk

Honestly. Such a great app. It has everything you need to increase your conversion rate in one place. Saves your money and you have it all in one place. However, the best part for me has been the customer service. They are available 24/7 and you have a solution to every questions you ask in 15 mins max. Very happy and will recommend all my friends who are in the ecom business to use the app.