VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Carekits

this app is really amazing and money saving! the customer service is helpful and do some custom code for you.

March 6, 2020

These are a few of the main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Enhanced Pundi

All apps are awesome. The agents are also commendable. They respond literally fast and fixed all issues. Thanks

March 6, 2020

You are awesome too for taking time to write us this great review! Thank you!

MiKraze

I don't write reviews usually but this App really worth it. I was struggling to find Apps to meet my store requirements. I had to install at least ten different Apps on my store in order for my store to look professional. A friend told me about this App and I am so far enjoying it, it has everything that e-commerce store should have. The support team is extraordinary, I literally set up all the required features of my store in an hour. Strongly recommended app for those who are serious in succeeding dropshipping business.

March 6, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and we will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

Cumulus Max

Excellent customer service, and it compacts with a lot of functional apps. You need this app to make your store useful.

March 6, 2020

Your recommendation is very much appreciated. We'll make sure to keep the app the greatest :)

Regen

Fantastic app and customer support!
They always fix anything that is necessary (very fast!!!) and they have countless features to be used.

March 6, 2020

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Magic of Beauty

Great app. Combined apps does save me money. Even more importantly, it works seamlessly with very little to none in terms of slowing down as I use about 25 of them on my website. Customer service is fairly quick mostly due to limited to hours of operation to respond but did resolve all my issues. Would recommend highly.

March 6, 2020

We're glad that you're enjoying VITALS! We try as much as we can to make VITALS easy to use. Thank you for your recommendation!

Happy Paw Lovers

So far I love the app. The support team is great and their response time is very fast. I'm happy with the app.

March 6, 2020

We are very grateful that you took time to leave us this wonderful review. Thank you!

GATAME

First time I post a review
Awesome app, I just delete 7 other app (105$ per month) so I just want to say thanks and send you a big thump from Paris, France.
www.gatame.fr

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate your feedback!

LOOMLAN

This app does more than bunch of other apps together. I have it on both of my stores, and couldn't be happier. Piece of cake to get going with it, user-friendly and intuitive and customer service is superb. Gold nugget!!

March 6, 2020

Thank you for your trust in our support team! It's always our top priority to make sure your issues are resolved and questions are answered!

ishopzee

Fantastic App. A lot of new features getting added and some awesome features in development and can't wait to use them in my store. Customer support is top-notch, fast and reliable. It's a real money saver instead of having multiple apps...just get VITALS. I am quite impressed overall.

March 6, 2020

We keep developing in order to fit as much needs as we can. Thank you!