Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

Pattie & Co.

I use this app to help me manage product bundles, pre-orders, reviews, Instagram feed, among others. There's so much functionality and it makes life much easier managing one good performing app rather than a load of average apps. And any queries are answered promptly by the team who are always happy to help.

Mishel Boutique

The service and quick reactions of the staff is super good. I am very pleased with you. Quick answers and solutions to any problem. I recommend!

DIVALY

This is one of the best apps i ever used ! The All-in-One Tool for Dropshipping and Stock Stores. You can achieve pretty much everything with just a single APP.

Meghvi

One of the best Apps which are out there on Shopify. Just loved it. 40+ apps under one single roof significantly decreasing the page loading time which means more revenue out there for Shopify Merchants. Keep up your good work!

Debut Baby

eFreshDeals.com

Great support, and huge save of money . We suggest to use VITALS 5*. They have a really 24/7 support.

WPL RC Official Store

Well worth the money. For $29.99 you get so many features under one roof! The most important thing is that the support is super fast like lighting. Request for amendment is being made immediately! Awesome!

Delicate Diamond

You got everything you need here! Pretty much more perfect if your store is not using a Page/Theme Builder. They have the nicest awesome customer support and they resolve my problems in a jiff - I had issues with the discount codes, and 2 minutes it was solved, including the conversion part. Definitely recommend 5 stars!

Que Rica PH

so far it's very useful and easy to use-- the support team is also very responsive.. we're keeping our fingers crossed that it helps us generate more sales

QuickClicks.shop

WOW. great customer service and lots of apps integrated into one! Great app for optimizing your store.