VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Motivation Den

Great app and support turns your free theme into a paid theme with all the features you need. Support is great for coding and helping.

Lustnouer Trends | Offizielle Seite

Fast Reply!
Very nice and friendly support! - I've been lost and "desperate" i did not hesitate to contact the VITALS+ Support and they helped me within a minute to solve my problem. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Cass Fitness

This app is great the advisor called costin was so helpful very quick responses. Im loving the app already

Lat'n Sweets

I was having pre order issues and Costin helped me ASAP. Not even a minute the issue I was having was resolved! This App Rocks!

Unlimited Trending Tee

Really great app and very helpful team. Every time we have a question they are there to help us and solve the problem. It is also quite user friendly. We totally recommend it!

SkidMark Cycles

I had some problems from another app that was causing ill effects on my page. The support team at Vitals is fantastic. They showed me what was wrong and fixed it and now everything is working great. Best app and team on shopify.

Black Book Fashion

Marco Leather Goods

I can't happier with vitals app. Support team is super fast to resolve my problems. I appreciate that. Thanks again

Happy Pogo

I was having an issue with the placement of my 'star review snippet,' and ol' Reymund fixed it in a jiffy. I'm happy and I thank them very much!

Indartrends

Es una aplicación indispensable. Además de ofrecer infinidad de opciones en una sola aplicación, el servicio es impresionante. Me han solucionado dudas y problemas en cuestión de minutos. Vale su precio y más.