Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by Vitals

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1891 - 1900 of 3116 reviews

Valley18

Anyone who wants to succeed in ecommerce with shopify, must try Vitals 4 sure. You will never regret. I gave a try and understood that you don't need multiple apps in your shopify rather 1 app vitals do all the task for you keeping your store speed optimized. Their app visualization in your store will be clean and minimal which will make your website look professional. I must admit I was surprized by the quality of support Vitals provided, its rare that you get this kind of world class support in this era. If you are stuck anywhere anytime with your apps, they troubleshoot and solve the problems themselves almost instantly.
They even helped me solve some issues/customization which were outside vitals support. That was awesome.....

maarblebeauty

The team at Vitals are amazing! They helped me fix the sticky cart quickly and are open to requests to improve their app. Highly recommend getting Vitals for your store!

The Gozons

I used this app to help me do volume discounts and add product reviews. Everything is working great. I heard you will be adding post purchase upsell function which I think it will be a great addition to the app. I'm happy I can find all necessary functions ion one app, it so handy. Thank you so much

Still Wild

This app has really stepped up my Shopify store. It has given it that extra sense of urgency to get customers excited to shop. I could feel it working on myself after adding the apps. Lol. Customer service with this app is responsive and effective. Jed explained and troubleshot some of the issues that I had perfectly. Thanks!

Bestie Kitchen

So far so good! As an ecommerce owner, it's easy to end up with a plethora of apps, all doing something different on your site. They can be great...but they do add up, and getting the to sync up and play nicely can be an issue. Am still exploring VITALS but already have found it a)easy to implement myself (bundles running on a new product in seconds) but b) when I did have an issue customising to fit brand, it was handled right there in chat.

SpeckShopOnline

Very cool app and very, very good support. Filip is immediately available and always with a solution. Keep it up!

FairyLED

Everything you need in one app. The customer service is really amazing. If you have any questions or issues they answer efficiently. I totally recommend.

Montino

This app is everything you need. It contains all the apps you need to have a good converting shopify shop.

PBS | Premium Brand Solutions

Great app, great support answers really quickly. Easy configuration, used for bundles, banner, eu cookie banner, products recommandations, sales notifications, countdown timer, in cart upsell, etc, all you need for a shop to run perfectly! Love it!

Earth and Wander

The gold standard of support. Jed and Rey have helped me tremendously setup my first store with a simple all in one app that reduces my app cost by as much as 50% and more to come that's for sure. I'm at the end of my trial now, sadly. But I am gladly staying to continue my journey with this great team. Let's go the distance everyone!