Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1911 - 1920 of 3081 reviews

Règne Animal

Very useful app.
Good product reviews, good volume discounts, product bundles, timer, cart timer, messenger chat and pixel backup. Wheel of fortune and recent sales too. Very good support always here to help

RTG Road to Glory

I test it Vitals now for some days. Awesome tools and the costumer service is mindblowing fast and helpful. Many thanks, i will buy the app 4 sure

Smart Hogar

Vitals' support is awesome, they helped me in just a sec, despite that I asked fot help at 1:00 am. 10/10

LOTUS AVENUE

I really enjoy Vitals, this will definitely be a game-changer for me and I have already recommended it to my friends who run eCom stores as well!! Customer support is outstanding!! Jed helped me navigate the app and solved a minor issue I had in a matter of seconds!

Pet Department SG

Recently, i have bought a new theme from the shopify store and faced some issues. One of the guys, Filip at VITALS was so helpful and awesome to help me customize and edited the VITALS app to help it fit into the new theme again and it was great! Solved me a great deal! Thank you VITALS! I recommend it customer service 10/10! ;)

Diverseca

I am very happy with this app. It has all the functions you need for a good shopify dropshipping webshop. They can code everything you want and the customer service is fast.

TrueStart Coffee

Great app - easy to use and add on apps with great customer support that responded quickly when I asked for help :)

UNYEE JEWELRY

Friendly, attentive, quick customer support! This App is great. I would recommend this app. Thank you!

Moon Dance Charms

Vitals app is wonderful! All works perfectly. I had only little change and to fix and the support helped me fast. Excellent support and very easy interaction. Thank you very much for making my website look so elegant and professional.

Forever Drawn

Awesome app and awesome support. Seriously saves money and all features work great. Costin gave excellent and quick support