VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1921 - 1930 of 2559 reviews

Flip Flop Labs

This app is fantastic - love all the features all on 1 dashboard saving me time and money and free's me up to focus on my core business which is eCommerce growth. The customer care guys are quick to help and go over and beyond to give you a solution you will be happy with...I recommend this for anyone who wants to improve their ecommerce site and have the things that really matter. Great Experience - Great Support!

The UVlizer

I use the app for recent purchase pop-up, badges and cart urgency. Works like a charm! And customer suport is top! Definetly recommend it!

Oktopolis

If I could only keep one app on my store it would be Vitals. I find myself using many of the features and like that I can make changes all in one place. he developers continue to refine and add new features providing more value for money than some other apps. Highly recommended.

Baby Cheeky

I cannot believe how amazing the customer service is for this application. I inquired about an issue at 2:33PM on a sunday, and the issue was resolved LITERALLY within 4 minutes... How is that even possible?

This is a fantastic app. Worth 200$ per month.

Treasure Games Shop

I have only been using this app now for a few day and WAW it made me instantly delete all my other apps. I still need to use it for 30 days to see if it actually is as great as it says it is. But for now, Im using 10 of its 40 applications and it really is AMAZING ! If they also had a translation app it would be complete. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Comfort Seat Cushion

All in one app, that's awesome! Vladimir and Cezar, You Guys Rock!!! They helped me a few times to integrate certains tools on my site. Very clever gentlemen. They knew right away what I was looking for. Great jobs guys and I look forward to see more options :-)

MysteryAnime

Helped me with a currency switched and was super quick and easy. Almost all the 40 apps are helpful and well programmed would reccomend

Linfeo

The app is amazing and Vladimir was very helpful for me also the detect some bugs coming from another app. I recommend them

Ella's Simple Shoppe

just a perfect place to be Lovee this app!!! everything all in one spot and makes technology easy to use >>> check it out on www.momsgotdeals.com ;)

Nena Me Ama

Awesome app and customer service. Enhanced my store a ton and everything is in one app to keep from having to have a ton operating at once and slowing down the site!