Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

1931 - 1940 of 2981 reviews

Clinical Sleep Solutions

With this app I have been able to speed my store up by cutting the number of apps on my store in half improve my website experience and boost conversions. Not only that the customer service team is amazing very helpful and lightning-fast. Worth every penny

swaggydrinks

Okay, I don't usually write reviews but I just had to because of their excellent customer service.

I'm currently on the free trial because I just started my store a week ago. I couldn't get discounts to apply to my products, and sent an email to their support team.

Rey - who works for VITALS - got back to me so fucking fast and spent like 15-20 minutes helping me resolve my issue. Turns out it was some BS leftover piece of code from another app that I'd used previously, that was fucking with my discounts.

Would never have fixed the prob myself. Great customer service, VITALS.

Fabullure

Amazing app. Their customer service is phenomenal. I do get stuck on some of the settings, but Rey from their customer service had helped me out a lot again and again! Thank you! I definitely recommended this app!

Trash Planet

I've been looking at ways to speed up our store's loading page to reduce bounce rate and after researching online I found out about VITALS. We're pretty light on apps but we went through a stage of downloading some and deleting them, which caused code to be leftover on our theme. Costin from support was really helpful and offered to take a look through our theme and they removed a bunch of code that was slowing down our store. PS their support is 24/7! It's Saturday at 11pm and they're online :)

Anyway - we have already lowered our speed pretty significantly - a few seconds - as it's not loading data from loads of different apps around the world and we're going to keep working on reducing this by adding more apps solely from VITALS as we remove old ones :)

I'm hoping as a result, our conversion rate will increase with our bounce rate reducing :)

Again - another big shout out to Costin who was really helpful with support. They were able to quickly and politely change things to suit our brand easily - even the fussiest of things they were down to do as I'm a bit of a perfectionist with the layout ha :)

Cheers guys!

AirSerenity

Stop searching, all you need in your Shopify store is in this app, VITALS is perfect, Easy to contact them, they answer your questions and help you very much, they listen to your suggestions. (Special thanks to Costin)

Serendipity7Seven

Love the ease of use of the app for the non-developer. Their support is incredibly responsive and patient. New features get turned on and are immediately useable, if not, they supply an article on what you need to change since they have been there before.
I highly recommend it.

Nasmas

Instantaneous support and welcoming staff. They answered all of my questions quickly and their managed support is top notch. Worth the money!

Pro-comb

I've never seen such a great customer support before like Vitals has. Top notch service, Filip is one of theirs best! I couldn't wish for more. Thank you guys.

jmind123

Most apps in this APP are mediocre. If you want something good, this is not the one. There are several other review apps that are much better than this one.
UPDATE: I already tried some of your apps on the demo storefront site and couldn't agree that all good apps are embedded in one. From my experience your apps are just mediocre and I as an experienced user do not like that. My review is true based on my experience.

September 16, 2020

Hi "jmind123"! VITALS is a very complex app, and according to our logs you've spent exactly 116 seconds in VITALS (https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcogc77yfc8b8yp/malicious-review.pdf?dl=0), and you only looked at one of the 40+ apps (which you haven't actually set up at all). We invite you to come back and take another, deeper look. Our highly skilled team of Success Engineers is available 24/7 and ready to help you set up and customize the apps to fit your theme perfectly. Have a nice day!

UPDATE: Indeed the demo store is not up to date with the latest developments in VITALS. We will freshen it up asap. Good find, thank you!

MARILOU Shop

I really like this app. It does many things at same time. The support was incredible. I recommend this as one of their first apps to every new merchant on shopify