VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1971 - 1980 of 2204 reviews

shopclub24seven

i installed this app on recommendation by a colleague and boy is it worth it tonnes of apps for the price of 2 its a no brainer and easy to use.

Two 21 Shop

I needed several apps to accomplish what I wanted on my site and this one really has it all. It's fantastic, and while the cost per month might seem like a lot, it really isn't. I figured out the amount I would spend on three apps I needed and it came to more than Vitals which provides everything you need!
Their customer support is great!

Hoodie and a Top Knot

THIS APP IS MUST HAVE. Does everything it would take 20+ apps to do and it all works! I used to download apps and half the time were buggy. THIS IS IT.

Flamingo Online Store

I have only been using the app for two days, and I can tell you this: the support team is EXTREMELY helpful. There are many features, and because they are meant to fit basically all the possible themes on Shopify, they would of course have to be tweaked a little in some cases. Cezar from their support team helped us out with customising and fixing a couple of things, VERY QUICKLY and efficiently. Thank you VITALS team!

sandalcrush

Love the app. Has every feature you need instead of buying a million different apps. Also, anytime I contact support they get back to you quickly and are totally responsive to your question. What swayed me was my paranoia about having too many apps to slow down my store and this has no effect. Must buy!

Deeromaniac

Great app, Cezar is really available to make things work and make things easy too ! thanks to everyone !

Shopolica

Awesome app. This is the only app you need for your store. It has almost all the features built in. You don't have to install any other app.

COYECO LAND

I really like this app, it improved a lot my conversions.

Trendy Chic

A great app. Some minor hicups but if you go through the instructions a few times it gets easier. It's worth the money.

Clotsu

VITALS is just great. I deleted lots of apps and now I have 1 only that does everything that I need. I highly recommend it.