VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

1971 - 1980 of 2190 reviews

thewildinstinct

Amazing to say the least app, it saves us soo much money and helps heaps with loading times. Customer service is outstanding, kudos to Irina and the other staff for being so nice and helpful, and also very quick!!!!

Profound Bargain

This is an amazing app. This app is bundled with almost everything you could possibly need for running a business. I am very satisfied with the support team and with the app itself. 100% worth it!

StructuredShop

It's such an amazing app with great support! This is one of my mandatory apps no questions asked!!

Sierra Aventura

This is a must have. Saves plenty of money compared to having separate apps for everything this bundle offers, and most of all - everything works as it should. Loading speed seems to be very good so far, even with several apps active - great! There's things missing, sure, but there is a real team behind this app (customer support - spot on!), so looks like they'll keep on extending and upgrading. So far most of the apps in the bundle seem as good or nearly as good as separate apps I'd have to pay a fortune for.
We strongly recommend this app to any store owner!

Deal With It Clothing

Amazing app! Full of great and really useful features and constantly looking to add more! Couldn't recommend enough!

fishfulthinkin.net

I use more than half the apps within Vitals! It has almost everything within one app! The support team is amazing and is always helpful! Can't wait to see what else will be added to Vitals to help our business grow more!

eCom Best Deals

I LOVE ❤️ THIS APP! Highly recommended! Saves you money from buying multiple apps. Glad I was told about vitals app

theunconventional

So far so good... The features are excellent and I can see it adding a lot of value to my stores.....

HiPPO-CART

Love the app with so many "must have" functionality and I have enabled over 20 for my store so far... more importantly the Support is terrific! great thanks to Irina Nica from support team... definitely 5 star app!!!

Kay's Mugs

Great app! You’re provided with several services for one price to improve your conversions. There are many apps in one. The best that I’ve seen so far.