VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Live Outdoor Fabulous

Works great! Offers a lot of features all in one. It really is a game changer and can help with conversions.

VALANI

I love the visitor replays. I got this app just for that. It's great that there are so many features in here, but I wish there were more options for customizing colors and fonts for branding. Customer service is great - super fast! (even on a Sunday!)

Petshuggies

Amazing Serice level, 24/7 professional customer service. They help with more than you expect to meet your needs.

KYFREDSTORE

super completa y ayuda mucho para ciertos procesos al comenzar. Deberia estar tambien es español por defecto pero esta muy bien

PURITY™

useful integration of many good tools. useful integration of many good tools. useful integration of many good tools.

Mothers Shop

I've been using vitals for very little but from the little I've seen, it's very complete. The chat quickly answers questions in a clear and precise way. so very satisfied for the moment ^^

TABMBAT™️

I really like this app. And the customer service is quick to respond and help. If you don't have this app then you are definitely missing out!

Solo Merchant

Very nice app. Has so many useful apps in one place. Please add email forwarding too! Love the review import feature.

Studio Dance Wear

I’ve been looking for or a bundle app in particular but this has so much more, only just starting to use it so fingers crossed! Will update before my free trial runs out! Customer service is extremely fast and efficient, in particular Costin who I was speaking to today and helped me sort out a small issue. Many thanks, Studio Dancewear https://www.studiodancewear.ie

masajeshop

One of the best support I experienced. Fast, courtesy, and knowledge. Thanks. It is rare that you REALLY have chat available 24-7. I appreciate that.