VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Soundporium

VITALS IS SIMPLY THE BEST ALL IN ONE APP! It's amazingly easy to use, and the customer service is unparalleled. You can accomplish so many things with it, that I was able to delete bunch of other apps, and keep only Vitals. It also improved my page speed because I dont have as many apps anymore.

PLAKKS ENTERTAINMENT SCP

Great app. Perfect customer service. Super fast problem solving. I delete 4 apps because VITALS has all its functionalities

Viscoelasti

Very good app, good service, that is the best, if you have aproble the team will help you very fast.

Fashion Fanz

First of all, let me tell you that I am a perfectionist, and even I cannot believe an app and its support be so perfect that I haven't even had a reason to complain. This app is only for lucky enough to add it, and I am so glad I am one. I have deleted all the unnecessary apps that lowered my website speed, and this big guy is doing better than all the expensive ones I had before. Every single feature has a walkthrough, and its live chat is there whenever you need it (unlike most apps that have put a Robot that only drives you crazy. If you like me, want to have an easy mind and are not good at wrestling (with most apps), I strongly recommend you to join this cause honestly; it has everything you'd want at its best system. Thanks again to all Viral creators and Support team I give you a gold medal.

Bamboonique

I love how customizable and easy this app is. Much more convenient to use than 20 different apps that have same functionality that Vitals has. Also, great support team that helps you with your problem and customization with a quick response time!

Shop Umullay

I am still on the trial trying to figure it all out. Their support team was super quick and there to help! I will be continuing my subscription!

Nibbles Kidz

It really does include all the apps a successful store needs with the formatting people think they need specialized apps to create. Not to mention, their customer service is by far unmatched. 10/10 would recommend!

Daily Best Needs

This app is amazing. So many features in one! And the support team is literally at your service via a live chat to help with changes and settings!! Definitely pleased and recommend it!!

MadDog Vivo

This app has helped me in so many ways to improve sales. I keep finding out more and more ways it can help! Plus their technical support is great....always a good thing!

Jubilee Mama

I am very pleased with the Vitals app so far and the Vitals Support Team. The support team responds very quickly to my inquiries and are very professional and diligent in making sure that all my questions are answered and that any problems I have are corrected. I love that they have so many different apps to improve my store and help boost sales and that I don't have to download additional apps from other creators that would slow down my store. Needless to say, I am pleased with the Vitals App. Thanks Vitals! You are a godsend.