VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

DCC - Dogs Chase Cats

A fantastic app. Customer support is amazing, fast, and very helpful. The best $$$ that you will spend. I will be using this for a long time.

Kjoetcards

Absolutely love this! I had some questions about replacing the reviews and they responded so quickly and fixed it exactly the way I wanted. They also have tutorials on every topic, so that's very helpful. Definitely recommend this :)

kitchenyware

The vitals app is good. I found everything I need in it. if I am having any troubles I contact the support they answer immediately and they were helpful.
I like how much they are fast when it comes to responding.

hydroskin.it

Excellent app, you have all that you need and in a very easy way to set. Customer care it's over the top, they will assist you immediately. Amazing work. Best app! - Luca

Kiko Loureiro

I use almost all features this app provides in our store and it's been helping us to achieve even better results. Everything is easy to use, the tutorial videos are very well done. We are satisfied for sure.

BubbleSuckle

I contacted Costin tonight about wanting to put the app on pause (uninstall and delete the app) for a few month due to covid and how it impacts me financially. He was being super helpful and just being human all up trying to help and fully understood my situation. He also offered me a free 30 day trial when I install the app again. He also said I wont lose anything when I delete the app, I will still have everything on my product page when I get Vitals again. This is an amazing app and this amazing app has an amazing team and team member. Thank you Vitals and Costin!

Lillian Channelle

Really helped with my online sales and great customer service! I would recommend using Vitals with your Shopify page.

Cosless

These guys are incredibly amazing! I reported a formatting issue and it got fixed within minutes. Awesome support!

ZippyBrush

I used this app to help me with my first store, I needed to ask assistance and the 24hr chat team responded immediately with the fix

Lavaldo

I am using this app for al of my shopify stores. It's very functional with a lot of options. Also, a lot of things can be customized further according to your needs. The support is very good and extremely fast! Highly recommend this app.