VITALS | 40+ apps in one

VITALS | 40+ apps in one

by appsolve

Reviews, Upsells, Badges, Currency Converter, Sales Pop & more

Fit n Flex

This app is amazing! Just the thing that I don't have to install 10 different apps for each of the features I'm using is enough, plus it speeds up your website loading speed so much!

Also customer support is the best I've ever had to deal with. They tweaked my store and did everything I asked them (and I asked them more then 5 times), and they were responding so fast to me.

5 stars and beyong for Vitals!

April 1, 2020

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

SHAPE

Love Virals! Literally has all the apps I would need all in one and customer service is amazing, they answer right away and are extremely helpful! Best investment so far

April 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! We really appreciate your feedback!

mycomfycover

I´ve seen this app on youtube. Now i got it a few days and i am so happy with it! Great Customer service. Recommend!

April 1, 2020

Thanks for the review! We're always here to help in case you have any questions or concerns!

Cinema Hollywood Presenta...

Good App and Very Very Good Assistance. Recommended for all users. It is a real boost for your Business!

April 1, 2020

Reviews like this really make us love what we do. Thank you. We appreciate the feedback.

UVacuum™️

Shoutout to Vladimir. Super helpful person. the app seems to have everything you need in one spot. I have tried some features so far and its great. Will use it as much as I can. Good job guys!

April 1, 2020

We'll surely let Vladimir know about your heart warming review! It's very flattering to see that our support team was able to leave such a good impression :)

iStrap Loops

Got this app today and have enjoyed using it so far. Price is high but rolls a lot into one app! Would recommend!!

April 1, 2020

We are very grateful that you took time to leave us this wonderful review.

Kitchen Altitude

I started it today and already enjoying it! Exploring it and hope it would be a good start for my drop shipping journey. Free 3 months trial would help me during this COVID19 time.

April 1, 2020

We appreciate for taking the time to leave us a review! You rock! :)

Maju Superfoods

Great App. The support is excellent. Fast turnaround and resolved all my issues. I would highly recommend! Thanks.

April 1, 2020

The support team would like to thank you for taking the time to mention how amazing they were! Thank you for your review.

Luxure

Great app! Looks good and works easy. Many functions included so you don’t need 5 apps anymore just 1.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for you for review! We do not want things to be hard and complicated. We want you to be the most successful while running your business.

ellaglow

Fantastic app as, only topped by their attentive customer support. Any issue you have, small or big, they step up and fix it quickly. I've been using this for one of my stores for a while and it's brought a significant amount of extra revenue just with their Product Bundle. I can't speak highly enough of the team behind VITALS.

March 25, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate customers like you. We really try our best to make sure we can help everyone as quickly as possible.