Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

HomySense

This is the best all inclusive APP for shopify Store. customer service is the best I seen so far. Super recommended, guys if you want to boost your sales, definitely check this!

365-inflow

Highly recommended. Every problem I had got solved within 24 hours. Nice support - and reliable! This app really replaces some other apps in the Shopify app store - and I already tested a few of them...

crystalpureskin

its has everything in one place really goood would really say im am very pleased with the customer service too

Kids and Trend

Excellent APP. There is a lot of functions inside. Great price for what this app offers. I really like customer service! AMAZING support, quickly responce, and most important i ask to do something for me and they immediately did it. 100% satisfied. Highly recommend thip app and don't hesitate to contact them if you need something.

ReRide Consignment

Customer service is fast and awesome!!! Love this app and how much stuff it does!! Thanks guys!!!!

AnimalsnThings

Excellent app. Everything is consolidated into one easy app and dashboard, instead of having multiple Shopify apps for each thing. Customer service is quick and helped me with setting up the imported reviews to adjust the font and image sizes.

Super-Discount

amazing app and support is icredible, they can resolve any problem you have during the installation of the app

My Beauty Yard

I was recommended this app because it has basically everything you need to get started with e-commerce.

I love that there are over 40 apps all in one place as it makes it easy to manage everything from one place.

Customer service is fantastic and super quick, I wanted to edit the look of the bundle products and got a reply within 60 seconds and it was sorted in 2 minutes.

Just very happy with this app.
Cannot recommend this app enough.

Thank you for creating this!

Shoppersy.com

Update 2: They listened and now everything looks good. There is an option to import as well as export the reviews.

Update - They contacted me via email and provided with a template which I was supposed to use to upload the reviews via Shopify review method. I tried but it did not work, so i send them a reply with the filled out template. They said the date had some character which was not recognized by their input algorithm for which they have asked their dev to solve. That being said I hope the devs are able to solve it and make it easier. But the template should be kept available for anyone to download right on the import review page rather than waiting for someone to get frustrated and put a negative rating on Shopify apps. So I hope they add the templates also.

Secondly I found that there is no way you can export the reviews, so once you add this app and remove other review apps after exporting the review from old apps there is no way of getting them back once you upload it to Vitals. So I will keep this at 2 stars until the basic problems get solved.

You cannot add reviews using CSV file like you are able to do with Loox. I talked to the customer support apparently you need to have an export file from Loox which you may edit and upload the reviews but they don't have any template of their own. 29.99 a month and they don't have a simple template for uploading reviews. Many other review apps have started providing an option to import reviews from Amazon, but the devs for this app are still struggling to build a simple template for uploading reviews.

Prime Home Gadgets

One of the best app on Shopify to get. Lots of apps included in one app which is great for saving multiple apps cost. Moreover, they are including more features every now and then. Great support team.