VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

My Dream Essentials

Great customer service, very like the app! You will get help in seconds from the customer support! Best app ever!

DISTRICT-13

I didn't want to show the volume discounts button so decided to ask help at the live chat.

Vladimir helped me by editing the code for free, it was done within a minute.

After he helped me with the Volume discount button he suggested to make my website faster by optimizing the code for free!

Thank you very much, i recommend this app.

Smartwatch Bands Express

I was very happy with the Vital 40 app and found Shopify to be very helpful in resolving a minor issue.

Joplins Sunglasses

Just starter using the app and already in the first 15 minutes, I got impressed with it. Installed a few features in like 5 minutes and support was immediately there to help to configure on the ones I had any doubts. Thank you and keep up the good work.

get AMAZING things.online

the app is great with so many functions. the staff provides great support, quick to answer questions

Catholic Productions

This app is a great way to add many features without bogging down the load speed of your website. The ROI is well worth the cost for us and that is only using 4 of the many features. They also updated the bundle feature based on a request we made. It used to be the case that if the customer added the bundled items to their cart it also gave the discount to other items in the cart that were not part of the bundle. After our request they updated this to only apply the discount to the bundled items. This took about 6 weeks, but just the fact that they did it is more than I can say for the majority of the apps we use.

Fit n Flex

This app is amazing. What is truly outstanding about it is their customer support. They respond so fast and do for you literally whatever you ask from them! I highly recommend this app who really wants to take their ecommerce business to the next level!

Kateyspicks

This is truly an amazing all in one app and they have a fabulous/always helpful customer service.
Thanks guys!

My Kitchen Wonders

had been using it for a while and it's great ! had also some issues that were actually killing my conversion rate and the customer care was very responsive and helpful. Definitely recommended !

I Am Naturelle

Excellent customer support! Whenever i need help adding a new option they are always there. Vitals app is the BEST! thanks guys!