Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

DaveroShop

Good App. Good customer service. Suggested for everyone who is currently running a store. Recommended

Stelaris

Incredible just incredible thank you so much great app and the customer service is just awesome. Awesome !

Baytiger

Very good App and perfect support. Costin helped me 2 times in less than 10 minutes. Thats more than awesome.

Utopia-the-Label

Amazing app! So easy to use, and the customer service is amazing for all types of technical issues. Handled within minutes

VysionOptiks

I really like the app, combines all important apps together so I only need to download one app instead of 5. Customer service is also super friendly and helpful!

Next Lvl supps

This app is the total package everything you need and more! the best part about this app is the customer service! I recommend this for everyone it will boost your sales by at least 100% if not more

DealsSmooth

Really nice app guys they are really good at providing help and support
They constantly keep innovating and adding new features

DROPPRICING

Best App ever. Many important App in one and very good support. Just Amazing, i recommand it !!!!!!

trendshades.com

Just amazing to have so much working functionality in one! Will keep your site fast because it will load only it's own libraries. I love the reviews alone as good as Loox. It will pay for itself- I recommend it.

FRA'VITA

Good customer service by Michael J. , who is professional and responsible. Great Thanks!!! Bad customer service by Jed, who does not help me with my request, and close my live chat, and do not let me enter the chat anymore.