Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

Vitals: 40+ Marketing Apps

by VITALS

Product Reviews, Upsells, Visitor Replays, Currency Converter

DiamondArtGifts

I saw an almost instant increase in conversion rate when I installed this app and enabled about 1/2 the features that made sense for my store. I was able to delete 5 other apps and speed my store up. Best of all, I need a few tweaks in several of the Vitals modules and support made them within hours. 5 Star app, 5 Star support.

Dunksmen

Really great app. It's really useful and I do recommend it as it helped me with so many things. their support also is very responsive.

funky trendy product

this app worth 1000$ per month i love it its truly +45 app in one!!! i wish the shopify have above 5 star to rating it (at lest 7 star )of this app

ezpresets

you need this. it has 40 different features in different areas to level up your store from currency converter to bundles and more other apps you would have to get and it has it all, i had a minor issue and they fixed it in less than 24 houres !!

Pinkthings.co.uk

Great app , all the functions are user friendly and did i mention the supreme customer service as well. You really dont need to intergrate any other apps to your shopify. You cant go wrong with Vitals!!

ecartzz

I have installed Vitals and all I can say is its amazing. Like 40 apps in 1 that is like the ultimate. Their Support team is first class top noch quick to reply. Thanks guys.

D2 Direct

This app has been amazing for us especially the bundle option has really generated a ton of sales for us. What was even more impressive is that when I needed support, the support agent was able to give me technical support very quickly! Highly recommended

SMAO Fitness

Amazing customer service, amazing features. Hard to get the most out of everything, because everything that this app provides is a must for your online store. Why do you need all these bullshit other apps when you can go with one app which has it all?

Recommend to the max!

Aura Hue

This app has everything you need built in one! Save so much money from buying a lot of small apps!

Also, the response time from the support team is amazing! Fast and effective.

Beadaholique

Jed quickly responded to an issue regarding trust badges and solved it right away. Time and again these folks have come through with an incredible customer experience. Thank you!