VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Esthemax Australia

awesome app great for any type of business. currently use this on 2 of my websites. Highly recommend

The Radical Red

I mean this app is top-notch and it really is EVERYTHING you need to make more conversions happen in one place! Not only that but the staff is super helpful! I recommend it wholeheartedly, it is so worth it!

STOP WISH

Great App with a dedicated team that answers all your technical requests! I am very happy with their support. Always quick and problem solvers! Thanks a lot!

Hoop Merch

Absolutely awesome app! so many features in one app

on top of that, they have really great support!

MyLifeKit

I have no idea why this app barely has any reviews and ratings compare to some of the other apps. This is by far the best I've ever used. Don't usually leave comments or reviews, but this app deserves it all. A++ to the creators and customer support. We all need good customer support for the apps we use. I don't mind paying more for something that actually works and have great customer support, not to mention the fact that you can use several apps all in one. Absolutely clever. Thank you for this.

EZY Kitchen

The app does everything i need + the customer support is so good. Damn!
Use this app bros. Best app so far

La Belle A'ffaire

PoacherOnline

OMG. I hate myself for only knowing about this app just days after paying 1 year for McAfee Secure and other funny apps. This is arguably the best app on Shopify. There is no room for 10 stars uh

BigBuysCo

Fantastic App. What I like mostly that all 40 aps take only couple of requests on the server, so Speed Loading time is Superb!
Customer Service is responsive and helpful!
Recommend this App 100%

Ellemoor Clothing

Definitely recommend. 5 star app!! I Love it, now download and see it for yourself. And they have so much features soon to be Available