VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

VITALS | 40+ Apps in One

by VITALS

Upsells, Reviews, Bundles, Quantity Breaks, BOGO, Replays ...

Sekaro

I'm impressed because the app developper replied too quick and all my problems were solved immediately. Thanks a lot !

March 25, 2020

We will make sure that our customer support team gets to hear your positive feedback as well. Good luck with your sales!

ketoyummi

Really helpful! convertions elevated and awesome support. I had my doubts installing this app but now I can see the results!

March 25, 2020

We are glad we exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

NoStringsAttached Training

Fantastic customer support, the app itself offers a lot of great apps such as reviews, sticky add to cart. Great!

March 25, 2020

Appreciate the feedback! We still have more features coming up, so stay tuned!

Le Barbetier

Cette application contient tout le nécessaire pour une boutique e-commerce, sa évite de débourser 200€ / mois en applications diverses
Le SAV est réactif et efficace

March 25, 2020

Thank you for using VITALS! It makes us happy knowing we can really help online businesses like yours:)

Vivid Beauty

Amazing app. Best app I have ever used hands down nothing even competes with it. This app alone will save you a ton of money so I highly suggest getting it

March 25, 2020

This is one of main advantages of using VITALS. Thanks!

Shop at Mags

So far this app is eliminating the need for a bunch of other apps that only give you one piece of the eCommerce conversion tools. This app covers a multitude of great features. I highly Recommend to any eCommerce store owner.

March 25, 2020

We thought a lot on how to bring more value to stores and it seems we've done a good job. Thank you!

fashoper

this app of shopify is the most powerful i have seen in the app shop,it help me to solve many problem and most important is that I can do change without caring the code .and some problem happen i can not solve myself ,i ask them for help ,they answer me in a second and quickly solve my problem ,the serve of it is also ni

March 18, 2020

We try to make the app as easy as possible, in order to make sure our clients don't run into any kind of issues. Thank you for your review!

Silicuis

This app literally saves me hundreds of dollars each month on apps. It's one app that has 40+ apps build in them and they all work perfect, I highly recommend it if you are trying to save tons of cash.

March 18, 2020

We are very happy that you are doing well with your store. We are here whenever you need help, in order to make sure everything goes smoothly :)

Fruition Home

Not only is this a great bundle of apps, I am utterly amazed by their customer support being cooperative and working through all the change requests put in. Shoutout to Costin you're amazing!

March 18, 2020

We are here to customize the app in order to fit your theme :) Thanks!

Lustre Beauty Shop

I use this app for my Shopify store. It's great having all the apps in one place. So far so good. Does what it says. Highly recommend.
Oh, and very responsive customer service. 5 Star!

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it